Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:sometimes I have some questionable pictures on my phone...

I think we should vote on these.

I only have one on my phone right now, if you really want to see I'll post it but I would go with you really don't want to.
haha, Rocketdog and javsto are fighting on TOMB...
rockitdog Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
rockitdog Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Later butts, im a going hunting for some more hot blonde babes. peace out
How old are you??? :roll:

old enuff to know where to look for them to guarantee a 100% success rate. :FU:
Big talkers usually have the least game.
I get s better than that.
google GPS kicks ass :high5:
Joe Wrote:Hey, I'm just looking out for the other guys.
Atta boy!
Jim and I usually do recycle Monday and Thursday mornings, we usually get up at 6 am, start around 6:30 and finish around 10:30 - 11ish. This morning we didn't get up until 8am and on site for 8:30 am... Fuck me it was hot out... 95F by the time we were finished... I swear I sweated 5 lbs off.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Pics from the 20 minutes.

There are no pictures. I left my camera on the shore with my mom. Thank god and I stayed under water the entire time.

Reenactment?

Sure, the next time I am in my pool I'll do it just for you!

Look, we can save everyone here a lot of time if you'd just go take a topless picture right now, and post it.
So just do it.
Joe Wrote:Hey, I'm just looking out for the other guys.

Somebody has to since Dave no longer talks to me Confusedad: ... I should say he doesn't we just don't talk as much as we once did... I sent him a text message the other day asking if he was still alive, an entire day later I get one back saying yes.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife has a one piece she got a for something specific, I hate it, it looks terrible, it bunches up and just looks bad, bikini all the way.

I got a one piece for water skiing and wake boarding. I used to wear my bikini until one time I wiped out and spent twenty minutes trying to find the top.

And in what way is that a bad thing?
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:With Windows 7 you can select a bunch of pictures for the background and it to cycle through them.
That's one of my favorite features.
:zipit:

JDubb doesn't want to talk about how much more windows 7 can do that a mac can not....
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:With Windows 7 you can select a bunch of pictures for the background and it to cycle through them.

My phone has flash.
And I bought an extended life battery.

Which battery? is it bigger?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife has a one piece she got a for something specific, I hate it, it looks terrible, it bunches up and just looks bad, bikini all the way.

I got a one piece for water skiing and wake boarding. I used to wear my bikini until one time I wiped out and spent twenty minutes trying to find the top.

And in what way is that a bad thing?

Because looking for your top when there are 10 boats on the lake with wake boarders or skiiers is bad... very bad.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

My phone has flash.

It will also have Google Music & Google +. Oh and I also have a free GPS using Google Maps.

I have Google + on mine already, up and running...there is not even an app for the iphone yet for google +
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yes, Jdubb you can install Windows 7 on your pretty laptop with the glowing fruit on it. I know of a of women that run Windows 7 of their glitter boxes.
Not what I was going to say but thanks. Although I don't have a shinny laptop with fruit on it. I'm still using an iMac G5 (pre-intel). I wish I had waited 6 more months before buying but my previous computer was dieing. I'll probably upgrade next year to the shiny overpriced fruit.
LeNeve Wrote:google GPS kicks ass :high5:
the application or is there a widget?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

My phone has flash.

Which battery? is it bigger?

The stock battery was 1390, I think.
The one I got was somewhere around 1500. And it's the same size.
There was 1700something, but that was bigger and wouldn't fit in the dock that I have for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24