Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
michaelangelo Wrote:poor jdubb, i have an iPhone and I like it, it's way better than my old blackberry. anyone use a windows phone?

I have a friend who has a phone with Windows 6.5, he hates it.
He says apps that I can get for $1, he has for $8. If he can get it.
There are never any new apps he can get.

So he hacked it and put Android on it, now he loves hit.

But I don't know anyone with a new Windows 7 phone.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok... Ok... I have an inferior computer, I use an inferior phone, I'm JDumb.......... :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Tomorrow's banner...
Eff you guys.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whatever happened to Lonnie3000, Mauro and GLB? They never even come on anymore, are they over at TOMB at all? I was hoping they would be IST regulars over here.
Yeah, they are still heavy TOMB players.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Think of how many young boys were at the lake that day who now think water skiing is the greatest thing on the planet now.

My life jacket covered shit up but it was noticeable if you really looked. Besides I know basically everyone at the lake, especially the boys who were wake boarding who found it.
And now they know you a little better.

I've know some of those boys since we were 6-7. It wouldn't have been a first time they've seen them but I was with my brother in law and that would have been weird
LeNeve Wrote:Lately my new favorite thing is to comment on the yahoo stories. Say something like "well yeah, what did you expect, they are mexicans" even if it has nothing to do with the story at all. Then everyone starts fighting, it's funny.

:roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, we have a heavy rainfall warning up to 100mm/almost 4in of rain by saturday

1.31 inches of rain this year so far.
LeNeve Wrote:Lately my new favorite thing is to comment on the yahoo stories. Say something like "well yeah, what did you expect, they are mexicans" even if it has nothing to do with the story at all. Then everyone starts fighting, it's funny.
You're a dick, funny as hell but a dick.
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, we have a heavy rainfall warning up to 100mm/almost 4in of rain by saturday

That sucks. It's supposed to be 29C today and tomorrow and 27 on Sunday and be sunny and warm all week next week. I'm loving it!
michaelangelo Wrote:poor jdubb, i have an iPhone and I like it, it's way better than my old blackberry. anyone use a windows phone?

It's accepted that Asian guys rock iPhones.

Bill Gates uses a Windows phone. He's the only one.
JDubb Wrote:
It's window so by default it is superior. :flame:

I bet it has better battery life and if the battery does die, you can replace it.... :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:

We got 3 inches on Sunday. It was miserable.
Nussie_T Wrote:I've know some of those boys since we were 6-7. It wouldn't have been a first time they've seen them but I was with my brother in law and that would have been weird

I knew my sister's friend since she was like 9 and that didn't stop her from getting naked at one of my parties and giving lap dances.
Blue Bombers football home opener tomorrow!!! So excited!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whatever happened to Lonnie3000, Mauro and GLB? They never even come on anymore, are they over at TOMB at all? I was hoping they would be IST regulars over here.
Yeah, they are still heavy TOMB players.

Confusedad: I was hoping they would become part of the regular scene. Confusedad:

Is it really that hard to manage using both IST's, I think Chello or Dildo mentioned that once. IT doesn't seem very hard to me, I always have 5 to 15 things open on 2 to 3 different browsers every day.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

We got 3 inches on Sunday. It was miserable.
Do you need 6 inches to be fully satisfied?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24