Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hope they still have their stapler.
What dat mean (I know the Office Space reference).

CnR are moving to a new office.

They went form a big office with windows to the office where the cleaning guy keeps his mop bucket.
I heard from Jdubb that they were going to give Rich the executive suite, but they had to move him with Covino.

With Stanley Spadowski?
Chip Wrote:I like change.
I wish I had the motivation to move stuff around at work.

If I have the same background on my phone for a long time, and I switch to a cool new one, my phone looks newer to me and I love it.

I make a point of re-arranging furniture in my house every once in awhile. I change my background on my phone every week or so because I seem to find something cool and take a picture of it. At work I changed background screens once a week and re-arranged my desk once a month.
Nussie_T Wrote:

If I have the same background on my phone for a long time, and I switch to a cool new one, my phone looks newer to me and I love it.

I make a point of re-arranging furniture in my house every once in awhile. I change my background on my phone every week or so because I seem to find something cool and take a picture of it. At work I changed background screens once a week and re-arranged my desk once a month.

With Windows 7 you can select a bunch of pictures for the background and it to cycle through them.
That's one of my favorite features.
Chip Wrote:The pool hall you loved as a kid, is now a 7-11

The 7-11 in Beausejour turned into a Sports Bar/Restaurant and was closed down by the health inspector for a rat infestation. The town bought it and turned it into a parking lot but not before the local fire dept used it as fire practice.

We had two arcades, 1 was in the Sand Pit which is now a "gated" community without the gate and the other is a old person store with scooters and walkers etc.
Joe Wrote:If you hand a girl a Bud at a bar you are not going home with her, but you may leave the bar wearing a Bud.

If someone handed one to me I'd leave it on a table somewhere and walk away. Beer :barf:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Chip's hitting on me. :?

It's not the first time.
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife has a one piece she got a for something specific, I hate it, it looks terrible, it bunches up and just looks bad, bikini all the way.

I got a one piece for water skiing and wake boarding. I used to wear my bikini until one time I wiped out and spent twenty minutes trying to find the top.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Whatever keeps the rage away.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife has a one piece she got a for something specific, I hate it, it looks terrible, it bunches up and just looks bad, bikini all the way.

I got a one piece for water skiing and wake boarding. I used to wear my bikini until one time I wiped out and spent twenty minutes trying to find the top.

:worthlesswopics:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Bugs Bunny is still the king of cartoons.

I loved getting up on Saturday morning and watching Bugs Bunny with my dad!!! It's one of my fondest childhood memories, which is why I make a point of watching cartoons with my son too!

On a side cartoon note a few years back I was listening to The Show at my desk when my friend Paula asked to listen to my ipod while I listened to my Stiletto. When I was looking for my keys to open my desk Paula threw on my headphones for the Stiletto. The guys were talking about gay cartoon characters and Paula heard Covino say "Snaggle Puss couldn't snaggle any puss he was so gay". To this day, Paula sends me text messages with that on it .

that snaggle puss thing was hilarious. I was laughing sofa king hard
Chip Wrote:Bugs Bunny is still the king of cartoons.

Dummy - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.echo-7.com/LogB/uploaded_images/KingOfCartoons-750026.jpg">http://www.echo-7.com/LogB/uploaded_ima ... 750026.jpg</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:Sublime :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Everyone is such a :nutswinger: for Sublime, I can't stand them. Which is so odd because I am all about 90s rock.

If you ever get a chance such as a day where C&R are on doing a replay... listen to Power 97 - the local rock radio station at 12 CST. They have 90's Nooners, they play all 90's rock from 12 -1 every M-F... Best time of the day!
Joe Wrote:I heard from Jdubb that they were going to give Rich the executive suite, but they had to move him with Covino.
I said nothing like that, stop trying to start more crap.
Pete Nice Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sitting on the Dock of the Bay is a good one.

totally on the original

kinda like the Eddie Vedder version. Got to say I would like to listen to Yellow Ledbetter too.

or anything from Sinatra or Dean Martin.

Sinatra is one of my favorites. Anyone from the Rat Pack is good shit.

I love Sinatra!!!! I used to have a bunch of his cds until my sister jacked them... then she hid her cd collection at her place... I need to get those back!
Chip Wrote:With Windows 7 you can select a bunch of pictures for the background and it to cycle through them.
That's one of my favorite features.
:zipit:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24