Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Looks like Jdubb with all of his insider info will have single handedly killed off the checmistry of the Covino and Rich show.
Good job JDubb.
Joe Wrote:Looks like Jdubb with all of his insider info will have single handedly killed off the checmistry of the Covino and Rich show.
Its not jdubbs fault.....repeat until he cries

sent from a polish train car
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Looks like Jdubb with all of his insider info will have single handedly killed off the checmistry of the Covino and Rich show.
Its not jdubbs fault.....repeat until he cries

sent from a polish train car

:roflmao:
That was in an episode of Family Guy that I watched the other day, I had to google it to see where it was from.
???

***Do What***
Wtf Did I do?
JDubb Wrote:Wtf Did I do?
[Image: ruhroh.jpg]
Good morning everyone.....I think..... :boobs: :boobs:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Wtf Did I do?
[Image: ruhroh.jpg]
ROR
for a second I was thinking what the hell is ROR, then i remembered
This is what my local AM talk show is talking about this morning. Pretty sure I saw this a couple years ago, most likely posted on DBN by one of you guys. This town sucks sometimes. Bunch of no internet having retards.

[youtube]UvEobeNfGcc[/youtube]
those girls play rough
I'm almost convinced that many members of this forum are on some sort of hallucinogenic, street drugs!!!

***Do What***
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm almost convinced that many members of this forum are on some sort of hallucinogenic, street drugs!!!

***Do What***
yes
Whatdatmean???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24