Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I don't want to drive new people away, if fully clothed boobs bouncing around are NSFW, then so be it.

Also, Covino kept saying the gif's were slowing down the forum and I changed hosts, but still probably was slowing some for people
I should go get something to eat
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't want to drive new people away, if fully clothed boobs bouncing around are NSFW, then so be it.

Also, Covino kept saying the gif's were slowing down the forum and I changed hosts, but still probably was slowing some for people
This is why I turned off signatures.
So I have not heard a lick of the show yet. They say anything about JDumb's blunder?
I would.

[Image: alyssa-campanella-1.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have not heard a lick of the show yet. They say anything about JDumb's blunder?

The just hinted at "stuff on the forum"
I would too.
Chip Wrote:I would.

[Image: alyssa-campanella-1.jpg]

I a new york minute, hot redheads get my blood boiling.

Who it be?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have not heard a lick of the show yet. They say anything about JDumb's blunder?

Stuff on the forum doing what? Causing tension? Not being true? Being a JDumb blunder? DBN being awesome? What?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I would.

I a new york minute, hot redheads get my blood boiling.

Who it be?

Miss USA, she's on right now.
Alyssa Campanella
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Stuff on the forum doing what? Causing tension? Not being true? Being a JDumb blunder? DBN being awesome? What?

It was right before the FIN, Rich said something about wanting to get into something from the forum, then said "not that other, personal thing" but a FIN.
Something along those lines. Just one quick little statement.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey T have you ever tried a solar cover for the pool....we use one and it heats the pool up quick and keeps it warm over the nights. Our pool is like 84-85 degrees....nice a warm, I actually like it at 86, but close enough. They are also energy efficient b/c it keeps the warm in if the nights are cool...
Where it is in our backyard it only gets sunlight for part of the morning the rest of the time it's 1/2 shaded then once the late afternoon hits it gets no sun at all. Solar power just wouldn't work for us.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't want to drive new people away, if fully clothed boobs bouncing around are NSFW, then so be it.

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you have to look her in the eyes, no one will ever win.

http://www.sobe.com/#/tryeverything/staring

Damn it.
I lost and they threw me in the pool.
:?

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5Qu3L5/guy...-sobe.html
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:whomo:

Huh.
That's why I keep them on...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24