Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Chip Wrote:Mine has the same usb port my phone does.
So my car charger works on it, and I have a usb cable at work that can charge it too.

Mine doesn't and I wish it did because I always forget the damn thing in the car.
It's so nice here today, mid 80's and NO humidity, light breeze..... :boobs: :boobs: Humidity is coming back for the weekend though...
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, I am gonna try to meet with that Nicaraguan about the vegetable stand again now.
While you're there, don't forget to make snap judgements based on stereotypes :poke:
Iva13 Wrote:It's so nice here today, mid 80's and NO humidity, light breeze..... :boobs: :boobs: Humidity is coming back for the weekend though...

That is what it is like up here also. I will be done work in about an hour and think I will throw on some shorts, flops and a Tshirt and head down to Brighton Beach and walk around checking out the Russian girls in bikini's.
Since both kids are having a unexpected afternoon nap, I am going out to the garage to clean it up... See ya later!
hrmm, so where is this pic of T located I am feeling lazy and don't wanna search all of DBN. Maybe we could make a section for the nussies of DBN and post all the good pics there of Beckster, T, and Iva, a so called shrine to the awesomeness they are.
Texas Fan Wrote:hrmm, so where is this pic of T located I am feeling lazy and don't wanna search all of DBN. Maybe we could make a section for the nussies of DBN and post all the good pics there of Beckster, T, and Iva, a so called shrine to the awesomeness they are.

It's burried in an IST from like a year ago.
It would be like finding the Ark in that warehouse at the end of Indiana Jones.
111 now
LeNeve Wrote:111 now

77 now.
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, I am gonna try to meet with that Nicaraguan about the vegetable stand again now.

throw hot dogs at him, teach him a lesson.
OK, I met with the Nicaraguan about the vegetable stand, we are all good on that. Now I have to go meet with a New Yawka about an ice cream truck near JFK.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:It's so nice here today, mid 80's and NO humidity, light breeze..... :boobs: :boobs: Humidity is coming back for the weekend though...

That is what it is like up here also. I will be done work in about an hour and think I will throw on some shorts, flops and a Tshirt and head down to Brighton Beach and walk around checking out the Russian girls in bikini's.

the boner walk
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, I met with the Nicaraguan about the vegetable stand, we are all good on that. Now I have to go meet with a New Yawka about an ice cream truck near JFK.

these all sound like missions from grand theft auto.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

the boner walk

That's gonna get delayed now, prolly around 7PM.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:111 now

77 now.

114. two hours left :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24