Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Oh, now I see. The one day Covino decides to read the forum here... FUCK!

I think he only reads it when someone says something bad about him.
:whomo:
That Musta been a big bird. I've hit doves with my windshield and they bounce off and feathers fly everywhere. Vultures on the other hand I have seen go through windshields.

Sent from my junk
Brampton Wrote:has anyone watched the 2nd episode of trueblood yet??

I did last night and its really good
That aired?
Texas Fan Wrote:That Musta been a big bird. I've hit doves with my windshield and they bounce off and feathers fly everywhere. Vultures on the other hand I have seen go through windshields.

Sent from my junk
I've almost had a turkey fly through my windshield. That was some scary shit.
Texas Fan Wrote:That Musta been a big bird. I've hit doves with my windshield and they bounce off and feathers fly everywhere. Vultures on the other hand I have seen go through windshields.

pheasant.
Sent from my junk
Brian Wrote:

Sent from my junk

that would be pretty bad.
[Image: 263946_10150684421080367_774880366_19408...5926_n.jpg]

Anyone know what the hell kind of bug that is.... that's fucked... -
Nussie_T Wrote:[Image: 263946_10150684421080367_774880366_19408...5926_n.jpg]

Anyone know what the hell kind of bug that is.... that's fucked... -

Looks like a big moth

Sent from my junk
Brian Wrote:

Sent from my junk

I had a bottle rocket fly in my passenger window
Nevermind, apparently it's called a lunar moth.... I've just never seen one before.
Nussie_T Wrote:Nevermind, apparently it's called a lunar moth.... I've just never seen one before.
Yep, they're all over the place around here.
Iva13 Wrote:I don't blame JDubb....I blame Rich...he should have never told you that....Hey GLB!!!
agreed....but its easier to blame JDubb :poke:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:has anyone watched the 2nd episode of trueblood yet??

I did last night and its really good
That aired?
hbo on demand. they advertised it when sundays ended
I was checking my FB page out last night when I came across a picture of two people making out as their FB profile picture. It's a former co-worker and her husband, I thought taking pictures of you & your partner was a teenage thing... it really grosses me out when kids do it.. even more when it's them.
Nussie_T Wrote:Nevermind, apparently it's called a lunar moth.... I've just never seen one before.
It's kind of beautiful & scary as shit at the same time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24