Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!

If you want to post some other boobs to look at here, I'm sure we'll all stay here for a while.

I would but that would be totally NSFW and well we already had a rant about that ...

you'll have to PM them then.

WORD! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!

If you want to post some other boobs to look at here, I'm sure we'll all stay here for a while.

I would but that would be totally NSFW and well we already had a rant about that ...

Ok.... let me know when you get the PM.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Cnected?
gay babies are the worst
Yeah T.
You and B were supposed to post some good stuff after I posted that YouTube shit.

Well, we're waiting!

[Image: well-we-re-waiting-o.gif]
Chip Wrote:Yeah T.
You and B were supposed to post some good stuff after I posted that YouTube shit.

Well, we're waiting!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Well, we're waiting!

There is already a picture of me in a bikini top and a see through pink thong on this site... Good enough... and your videos were crap
Nussie_T Wrote:

Well, we're waiting!

There is already a picture of me in a bikini top and a see through pink thong on this site... Good enough... and your videos were crap

That's bull shit.
I hate you.
Hahahahaha, Covino's GED impression is right on. That is funny as shit.
Nussie_T Wrote:There is already a picture of me in a bikini top and a see through pink thong on this site...
Could you refresh our memories? :pray:
JDubb Wrote:Hahahahaha, Covino's GED impression is right on. That is funny as shit.
:kissass: :j/k:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:There is already a picture of me in a bikini top and a see through pink thong on this site...

I don't know where it is, all I know is Dave sent me a text message and said that it wasn't the picture he'd thought I'd ever put up
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Well, we're waiting!

That's bull shit.
I hate you.

I love you too!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I don't know where it is, all I know is Dave sent me a text message and said that it wasn't the picture he'd thought I'd ever put up
I'll have to do some searching in my free time.
in 100 years there won't be any people left, because everyone will be gay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24