Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:And the greater Toronto area, it's hard to find a dude that doesn't chug pole up there.
Very true.....glad I live outside the GTA. Lotta gayness going on there.

The greater Toronto area runs south al the way to Niagara Falls
thats like saying the Pittsburgh area is all the way to Youngstown......you took the joke too far.....shame on you

I stick by what I said.
Does anyone actually call and buy the stuff they advertise?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Rich thinks gay people make more money? WTF?

I think I agree with him actually.

Think of all the gay money we have had in our hands. My console is probally full of gay quarters
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Very true.....glad I live outside the GTA. Lotta gayness going on there.

The greater Toronto area runs south al the way to Niagara Falls
thats like saying the Pittsburgh area is all the way to Youngstown......you took the joke too far.....shame on you

I stick by what I said.
good for you
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never seen a bathroom attendant who was anything BUT black. I see no problem with this particular stereotype as it is more than true in my experience.

Huh.
I think I've only seen one or 2 black bathroom attendants.
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:There is already a picture of me in a bikini top and a see through pink thong on this site...
Could you refresh our memories? :pray:

I don't know where it is, all I know is Dave sent me a text message and said that it wasn't the picture he'd thought I'd ever put up
I'll have to do some searching in my free time.

I found it, but apparently at the time I cropped out the thong... so you basically have my abs and my tits
Did Rich just say that a 12 year old boy came in him?
I hate missing my baseball games.......I'm gonna miss one this weekend, and I'm upset.

that will make 3 already this year.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never seen a bathroom attendant who was anything BUT black. I see no problem with this particular stereotype as it is more than true in my experience.

I've never seen one at all!
Sorry to creep on you guys all day. Just been swamped at work and wanted to catch the skinny. Ya'll tear me up! Have a great afternoon!
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

I guess I go to a higher class of establishment than you, either that or gay bars don't have bathroom attendants.

I see bathroom attendants all the time.
JDubb Wrote:Does anyone actually call and buy the stuff they advertise?

I got a Jawbone Bluetooth, but not until a few years after they promoted it.
That's it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Huh.

I guess I go to a higher class of establishment than you, either that or gay bars don't have bathroom attendants.

I see bathroom attendants all the time.
Pete likes company when he pees.
I'm off to another meeting. I'll be back later to see if I pissed anyone else off today.

Later Butt(s).
Nussie_T Wrote:

I've never seen one at all!

middle-Canada :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24