Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Chip Wrote:I'm starting to think that staring contest is BS.
After a while you're eyes just go down.

I want to do sobe body shots off her. then do some other stuff, then a jazz finale
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Jdumb has been hiding today
Not hiding, busy.
Busy hiding.
:high5:

Ok, if you keep your browser from the top to the bottom on your monitor, but narrow side to side, you can see all of her, and it's easier to keep your eyes up.
But once you win, you just get to see the video from the other link I posted.
Chip Wrote:

Ok, if you keep your browser from the top to the bottom on your monitor, but narrow side to side, you can see all of her, and it's easier to keep your eyes up.

Shouldn't you be drawing ladders or something?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Shouldn't you be drawing ladders or something?

I was drawing handrail all morning.
Now I'm drawing things to fill in holes in a cross transfer platform.
I need a minute to look at something good.
You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!
Nussie_T Wrote:You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!

If you want to post some other boobs to look at here, I'm sure we'll all stay here for a while.
Nussie_T Wrote:You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!

Everyone is afraid to make a JDumb blunder and rip the show apart.
Chip Wrote:

If you want to post some other boobs to look at here, I'm sure we'll all stay here for a while.

I would but that would be totally NSFW and well we already had a rant about that ...
Pete Nice Wrote:

JDubb's tearing this family apart!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Then we may as well get rid of this site then...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I would but that would be totally NSFW and well we already had a rant about that ...

Well, go start a NSFW thread, and post there.
There's no rule that we all have to post here.
Do I have to think of everything?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

you'll have to PM them then.
I was checking on my contractor. They are painting and now I am high....
Covino laughing is cracking me up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24