Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6/29/2011 - J-dumb de dum dumb...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
So this guy who called in thinks all gay people live in New York City and San Fransisco. What a moron. :dumbass:
LeNeve Wrote:in 100 years there won't be any people left, because everyone will be gay.

Someone should get to work on curing that.
LeNeve Wrote:in 100 years there won't be any people left, because everyone will be gay.
God damn goobacks, we gotta get gay with each other to stop the future from happening.
Something you want to tell us?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah T.
You and B were supposed to post some good stuff after I posted that YouTube shit.

Well, we're waiting!

[Image: well-we-re-waiting-o.gif]

There is already a picture of me in a bikini top and a see through pink thong on this site... Good enough... and your videos were crap
I would like to see that one! :crank:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy who called in thinks all gay people live in New York City and San Fransisco. What a moron. :dumbass:
yeah...theres a ton of them in pittsburgh :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!
Eh, nice boobies but her ass does not do it for me. I need a little more. :doggystyle:
Brian Wrote:
God damn goobacks, we gotta get gay with each other to stop the future from happening.

:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this guy who called in thinks all gay people live in New York City and San Fransisco. What a moron. :dumbass:

And the greater Toronto area, it's hard to find a dude that doesn't chug pole up there.
Rich thinks gay people make more money? WTF?
potpourri filled butt plugs
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:You all must staring at Kate Upton's boobies because once again it's dead in here!
Eh, nice boobies but her ass does not do it for me. I need a little more. :doggystyle:

She is definitely not a big butt or phat ass girl, but what she has is real tight and well formed with a good curve.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

And the greater Toronto area, it's hard to find a dude that doesn't chug pole up there.
Very true.....glad I live outside the GTA. Lotta gayness going on there.
Chip Wrote:Rich thinks gay people make more money? WTF?
:zipit:
Chip Wrote:Rich thinks gay people make more money? WTF?
The Cosmo channel guys get paid more than C&R.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24