Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Some of the gayness of this day must be cancelled. You're welcome.
[youtube]p9nfVrusSMg[/youtube]
[youtube]xSjlEjpyA9g[/youtube]
[youtube]Zj3mKYASycg[/youtube]
I'm up against Pete in fantasy hockey... going for 3rd place. Confusedwoot:
My goalies last week had 5 wins, 1.99 GAA, .923 S% and 0 SO.
The other guy had 4 wins, 1.60GAA, .946 S% and 1 SO.

Bobby Lou couldn't have played Saturday and pulled a shut out for me? Sand bagging against a shitty team. Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:I'm up against Pete in fantasy hockey... going for 3rd place. Confusedwoot:

Bobby Lou couldn't have played Saturday and pulled a shut out for me? Sand bagging against a shitty team. Confusedwoot:
at least you don't have weekly changes for the league

In one of my fantasy baseball leagues, we have weekly changes. Its great Confusedarcasm: , but no one knew about it until we tried to make changes on thursday.

Friggin Sucks ass
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm up against Pete in fantasy hockey... going for 3rd place. Confusedwoot:

In one of my fantasy baseball leagues, we have weekly changes. Its great Confusedarcasm: , but no one knew about it until we tried to make changes on thursday.

Friggin Sucks ass

I tried a fantasy baseball league once, holy crap.
If that was the only thing I had to do, I might be able to keep up with it.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Friggin Sucks ass

I tried a fantasy baseball league once, holy crap.
the only thing thats good about it is that I don't have to deal with the guys who are picking up/dropping players everyday. I don't have time for that stupidity
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I tried a fantasy baseball league once, holy crap.
the only thing thats good about it is that I don't have to deal with the guys who are picking up/dropping players everyday. I don't have time for that stupidity

I like hockey where I can take a minute to think about my draft, then the only roster changes I need to make are for injuries.
That's about all I have time for.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I like hockey where I can take a minute to think about my draft, then the only roster changes I need to make are for injuries.
I find that its not that I don't know a lot about hockey, I just don't care enough to research before the draft or be really into it
So Sheen got booed off the stage here in Detroit, does anyone know how he did in Chicago?
Did he even go there yet?
:roflmao:

[Image: Most_Beautiful_Thing.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I find that its not that I don't know a lot about hockey, I just don't care enough to research before the draft or be really into it

So I was watching Trailer Park Boys yesterday, and now I want this.
Too bad the C doesn't look like tape.

http://www.tpbstore.com/tpbstore/team-su...royal.html
How about 90 degrees with 50 mph winds all day then turning to 30 degrees with 50 mph winds and blowing snow by midnight. What a miserable weekend weather wise. It's still blowing this morning, not as bad, only 30 mph.
Please let me know when the hockey talk is over... :yawn:
JDubb Wrote:Please let me know when the hockey talk is over... :yawn:

I thought fantasy hockey was different?
How did you spend INTL Pillow Fight Day? On Saturday April 2nd there were massive pillow fights in cities around the world!
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/03/intern...eo-photos/
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Please let me know when the hockey talk is over... :yawn:

I thought fantasy hockey was different?

It is. I think he was just dying to talk about the pillow fights he had this weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24