Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I cant believe these guys said its $3000 to fly from Calgary to NewYork......I call shenanigans
I just looked it up and from Grande Prairie to New York (Newark) it's around 1800 for 2 adults for the week of the DBC leaving monday returning saturday. the connection is in calgary from here. BOOM shenanigans proven
:high5: to Canadian teamwork :happy:
I can't relate to strip club stories, or gambling.
they really think they are bigtime?? so full of themselves
Brampton Wrote:they really think they are bigtime?? so full of themselves
I love the show and all, but sometimes they are delusional.

I'm sure they are just being goofy, but it just comes across as dumb
This is the first time I saw the show via Ustream.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, will there be games like dive under the car?

No, but points will be given to guys who have girls hiding under cars, in showers or even even in closets and cabinets. I say you should get more points depending on how hard it is for the girl to fit in the hiding place.

A skinny girl under a car isn't all that difficult, but it is dirty so you do get points for that. A fat girl hiding in the dishwasher gets you crazy points.

All points are voided if you wind up dead in a ditch somewhere because the Russians got to you.

Sweet. Now what to do the chicks get?

Dirty or Derick
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, will there be games like dive under the car?

No, but points will be given to guys who have girls hiding under cars, in showers or even even in closets and cabinets. I say you should get more points depending on how hard it is for the girl to fit in the hiding place.

A skinny girl under a car isn't all that difficult, but it is dirty so you do get points for that. A fat girl hiding in the dishwasher gets you crazy points.

All points are voided if you wind up dead in a ditch somewhere because the Russians got to you.

Sweet. Now what to do the chicks get?

Dirty or Derick

[Image: yuck.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24