Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Pete Nice Wrote:I used to make about $2k every Super Bowl of selling the SWAG I got on ebay. Super Bowl Media Guides were my biggest profit maker, average of $40 each and I would usually bring home about 50 of them.

I get alot of free Ford stuff all the time. I always give it to my family as presents though. I should start selling it. Alot of it is stuff only the dealers can get.
Justin in Utah nutswinging into a Jerkman call. :killme:

And Jerkman calls to beg for free shit. :killme: :killme: :killme:
Pete Nice Wrote:Justin in Utah nutswinging into a Jerkman call. :killme:

A stellar start so far.
Brian Wrote:

A stellar start so far.

And it's actually a good topic too.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

A stellar start so far.

And it's actually a good topic too.
Yes.
I keep this crap until I either sell it, trade it for something, give it as a gift or just throw it away.

I have tons of shit that I got for free in my basement.
I wish I had the time to get on ebay and sell soem of the stuff I have. I bet I could pull in $3k in a month if I really put myself into it.
3 claritin day, even with a alergy shot, that doesn't seem to be working anymore. Maybe it is, and I could feel alot worse.
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I had the time to get on ebay and sell soem of the stuff I have. I bet I could pull in $3k in a month if I really put myself into it.

Party contest gifts.
I use the hell out of free shit, I haven't bought a ball cap for 15 years. Every company in the oilfield has baseball caps that they pass out I have a box in the shed that has nearly 150 ball caps.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I had the time to get on ebay and sell soem of the stuff I have. I bet I could pull in $3k in a month if I really put myself into it.

Party contest gifts.

I planned on door prizes and contest gifts but never got to do it this year, next year.

I've got aton of small expensive car parts, and some larger ones for a camaro. Probaly about 3,000 worth, in a good economy though. My sister sells stuff on the side for people on ebay too. I will have her do it when people start spending money for dumb shit again.
STOP YELLING smoothie guy!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Party contest gifts.

I planned on door prizes and contest gifts but never got to do it this year, next year.

Next year I hope to wrap up the guy who drove the furthest competition.
WyoIan Wrote:I use the hell out of free shit, I haven't bought a ball cap for 15 years. Every company in the oilfield has baseball caps that they pass out I have a box in the shed that has nearly 150 ball caps.

same here. all the oil and gas companies give us free stuff all the time. I don't wear hats though. I wear the t-shirtsthey give out to work in. I collect the hats. I don't know why, they probaly aren't worth anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24