Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich is such a Yenta.
Right or wrong, I would not take advice from Rich.

me neither.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you put it on the market already?

Not yet. I'm waiting for the weather to get better so I can get outside and fix some things up. Maybe another coat of paint on the deck and stuff too. I'd also like to get some new carpet in there first too.
What about the 4th of July parties?
Hondo Wrote:I did bring my PS3 up there with me but I've only used it for Netflix so far...I guess I really need to break down and by CoD.

@WyoIan...it's a Road Glide. I was through Wyoming last year on it and I can't wait to go back. Simply beautiful state.
What part of Wyoming did you go through, must have been Northern Wyoming. The rest of the State is a Desert. hehe
Hondo Wrote:I did bring my PS3 up there with me but I've only used it for Netflix so far...I guess I really need to break down and by CoD.

@WyoIan...it's a Road Glide. I was through Wyoming last year on it and I can't wait to go back. Simply beautiful state.

Send the PS3 in for trade in on a new 360. Otherwise the only person you'll be playing with is Brampton
Brian Wrote:

Rich is right in this situation though.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:lunch hour check in, I hate this fucking place, I need to find a new job quickly

I understand that pain.
after staying off the internet all morning doing work. Seeing everyone else either on facebook or watching videos

I feel like they want me to teach other people my job so they do not need me anymore

I'm expected to work into the night including Friday nights and yet every time I ask for something from another team I'm told they don't have the manpower. Then I find out they all split daily at noon for lunch, come back an hour later and then go for drinks at 5 on the dot every day.
that blows, fucking cliques (sp?)

I am the guy that minds my own business and does my job, since I am not the gossip person, or part of the smoking crowd. I get singled out as the guy on the internet too much.

Since there are new bosses & department heads, they are all trying to outdue one another and throw anyone under the bus even though I have never worked for them or interacted with them in the 5 years I have been here

If your gonna get black ops, might as well get a xbox 360 too, that way you can play with all of us online.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I used to make about $2k every Super Bowl of selling the SWAG I got on ebay. Super Bowl Media Guides were my biggest profit maker, average of $40 each and I would usually bring home about 50 of them.

I get alot of free Ford stuff all the time. I always give it to my family as presents though. I should start selling it. Alot of it is stuff only the dealers can get.

I want a Mustang-shape mouse for my birthday.. :thanks:
I'll mail you one

Sent from my motorola atrix
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

He is but it is how he is telling Spot.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

But he's being a complete douche about it.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Did you put it on the market already?

Not yet. I'm waiting for the weather to get better so I can get outside and fix some things up. Maybe another coat of paint on the deck and stuff too. I'd also like to get some new carpet in there first too.
What about the 4th of July parties?

The party will go on this year and will be the biggest one yet. Next year's party will be wherever I live when the time comes.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Looking back, do we still think Cobain was a genius?
Never have never will

Yeah, but you hate everyone.
Far from true

Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

But he's being a complete douche about it.
:douche:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:lunch hour check in, I hate this fucking place, I need to find a new job quickly

I understand that pain.
after staying off the internet all morning doing work. Seeing everyone else either on facebook or watching videos

I feel like they want me to teach other people my job so they do not need me anymore

I'm expected to work into the night including Friday nights and yet every time I ask for something from another team I'm told they don't have the manpower. Then I find out they all split daily at noon for lunch, come back an hour later and then go for drinks at 5 on the dot every day.

Do the same.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

yeah, he is.

I am a dick like Spot with my wife. I'm surprised she hasn't left yet. I must have done a good job at brainwashing her. Just got to keep her away from nosy nelly's like Rich, so they don't fuck my shit up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24