Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Fuck, I need to go back over to middle earth and get to work I guess.

Nerd.

I'm not even sure what movie middle earth is from. I though it was a place that sucks though, thats why I said it. You are a nerd for knowing middle earth is for nerds.

Shit.
Touche.

Well, at least I'd never let a 27 year old half black kid from Ohio take all my Christmas presents.
JIU never played Little League. He was drafted by the Mets right out of 6th grade.
Hondo Wrote:JIU never played Little League. He was drafted by the Mets right out of 6th grade.

:roflmao:
That's why their season was over on the first pitch.
Pete Nice Wrote:How do you adopt a 27 year old?

I just say that to make my mom feel bad. He just lives with them in a spare room. Pays rent, has to do chores, shit like that. He was trafficking weed back to Ohio from Texas and got caught. Now he is on hard core probation, and my Mom felt sorry for him.
Thought this was great last night.

[youtube]HcYz1xT3dYI[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:

I just say that to make my mom feel bad. He just lives with them in a spare room. Pays rent, has to do chores, shit like that. He was trafficking weed back to Ohio from Texas and got caught. Now he is on hard core probation, and my Mom felt sorry for him.

Do you think he steals shit?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Fuck, I need to go back over to middle earth and get to work I guess.

Nerd.

I'm not even sure what movie middle earth is from. I though it was a place that sucks though, thats why I said it. You are a nerd for knowing middle earth is for nerds.

Shit.
Touche.

Well, at least I'd never let a 27 year old half black kid from Ohio take all my Christmas presents.

yeah, I suck. I should have driven down there at christmas, instead of spending it on my couch playing video games.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Only half their stuff.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Only half their stuff.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: at least that comment was only have racist!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Only half their stuff.

Racist.

I only meant b/c he is a criminal who is still on probation.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I haven't met him in person yet, so I can't get a good read on him. As of now, he steals shit, worships the devil, and performs abortions behind my mom's house, until I determine otherwise.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just say that to make my mom feel bad. He just lives with them in a spare room. Pays rent, has to do chores, shit like that. He was trafficking weed back to Ohio from Texas and got caught. Now he is on hard core probation, and my Mom felt sorry for him.

Only half their stuff.

Racist.

I only meant b/c he is a criminal who is still on probation.

:roflmao:
Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Only half their stuff.

Next time I talk to my Mom I'm telling her that. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:Thought this was great last night.

[youtube]HcYz1xT3dYI[/youtube]
Hasn't he been doing that with other country singers too? I seem to remember a Taylor Swift version of Dream On?
Joe Wrote:You can hear crickets in here now.
I was off doing uninteresting things Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24