Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I understand that pain.
after staying off the internet all morning doing work. Seeing everyone else either on facebook or watching videos

I feel like they want me to teach other people my job so they do not need me anymore

I'm expected to work into the night including Friday nights and yet every time I ask for something from another team I'm told they don't have the manpower. Then I find out they all split daily at noon for lunch, come back an hour later and then go for drinks at 5 on the dot every day.
that blows, fucking cliques (sp?)

I am the guy that minds my own business and does my job, since I am not the gossip person, or part of the smoking crowd. I get singled out as the guy on the internet too much.

Since there are new bosses & department heads, they are all trying to outdue one another and throw anyone under the bus even though I have never worked for them or interacted with them in the 5 years I have been here

Do the same thing, fuck everyone else. Do you really like any of your coworkers anyway? Throw them under the bus. Take pictures with your cell of them on the internet and show the boss.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich is such a Yenta.
Right or wrong, I would not take advice from Rich.

Rich is right in this situation though.
He is but it is how he is telling Spot.

1. He needs to do that for the radio show, look at how great it is.

2. Spot is just being a big baby about it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:after staying off the internet all morning doing work. Seeing everyone else either on facebook or watching videos

I feel like they want me to teach other people my job so they do not need me anymore

I'm expected to work into the night including Friday nights and yet every time I ask for something from another team I'm told they don't have the manpower. Then I find out they all split daily at noon for lunch, come back an hour later and then go for drinks at 5 on the dot every day.
that blows, fucking cliques (sp?)

I am the guy that minds my own business and does my job, since I am not the gossip person, or part of the smoking crowd. I get singled out as the guy on the internet too much.

Since there are new bosses & department heads, they are all trying to outdue one another and throw anyone under the bus even though I have never worked for them or interacted with them in the 5 years I have been here

Do the same thing, fuck everyone else. Do you really like any of your coworkers anyway? Throw them under the bus. Take pictures with your cell of them on the internet and show the boss.
I would but I don't trust the boss either
Donginator will probaly get in more trouble for using a cell phone at work.
Donginator Wrote:that blows, fucking cliques (sp?)

It's not so much as clique. I work in a new office in an area they are trying to expand to. There are 18 guys that do what I do in the area when they main office for this company is. It's easy out there. They all help each other and they don't have clients far away. I get stuck with all of the clients that aren't in their area and my clients work around the capital and are much more demanding. Those guys can go home at 5 while my clients expect me to help them 24/7. Yet the main office thinks it's no different here.
Whatever LeNeve, but don't worry we won't Judge you!
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rich is such a Yenta.
Right or wrong, I would not take advice from Rich.

Rich is right in this situation though.
But he's being a complete douche about it.

I disagree, he has more experience in the situation, he is being a friend, Spot is being a douche about it.
LeNeve Wrote:Donginator will probaly get in more trouble for using a cell phone at work.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Looking back, do we still think Cobain was a genius?
Never have never will

Sent from my motorola atrix

Yeah, but you hate everyone.
Far from true

Sent from my motorola atrix

Yeah, he LOVES Obama. :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:Donginator will probaly get in more trouble for using a cell phone at work.
probably, but my office is in a dead zone so i keep my cell phone off all day.
I do love when Rich boils Spot's goat on air. I love when Spot gets all defensive, and snarky about stuff.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm expected to work into the night including Friday nights and yet every time I ask for something from another team I'm told they don't have the manpower. Then I find out they all split daily at noon for lunch, come back an hour later and then go for drinks at 5 on the dot every day.

Do the same.

The guy I replaced apparently wasn't up to the standards that Harrisburg has and he got fired. I only have to pull this off until the whole lmove thing is figured out.
Pete Nice Wrote:1. He needs to do that for the radio show, look at how great it is.

2. Spot is just being a big baby about it.
Yes, great radio.
Donginator Wrote:
probably, but my office is in a dead zone so i keep my cell phone off all day.

Still takes pictures
LeNeve Wrote:I do love when Rich boils Spot's goat on air. I love when Spot gets all defensive, and snarky about stuff.

The funny part is, Spot is always wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24