Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
LeNeve Wrote:if there are drugs involved , that makes a great story too. You don't even have to use them either, just be around girls that are doing it, and maybe have some, for when they run out, and desperately want more. Fun times.

After me and a friend each had a fifth of crown at my last bachelor party in Vegas, we were walking around the strip looking for food around 4 or 5 am, and a couple hookers told us $500 and a couple of rocks.
So I picked up a couple rocks from a flower bed and threw them at them.
They didn't like that.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 1980_Hockey_team.jpg]

:high5: That was such a great game to watch.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, will there be games like dive under the car?

No, but points will be given to guys who have girls hiding under cars, in showers or even even in closets and cabinets. I say you should get more points depending on how hard it is for the girl to fit in the hiding place.

A skinny girl under a car isn't all that difficult, but it is dirty so you do get points for that. A fat girl hiding in the dishwasher gets you crazy points.

All points are voided if you wind up dead in a ditch somewhere because the Russians got to you.
Pete Nice Wrote:I thought Justin was married and has a young kid, so he cheated on his wife?
Key word, divorced.
Pete Nice Wrote:I thought Justin was married and has a young kid, so he cheated on his wife?

Someone needs to make some phone calls. It's against guy code, but there are exceptions.
JDubb Wrote:
Key word, divorced.

He's divorced NOW or he will be after she hears the replay?
The girl hanging out with them had a penis at one time. I can hear it in her voice.
I remember somebody trying to get them into clubs, saying he had all these hook ups.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Key word, divorced.

I thought the last time they were in Vegas he was celebrating his recent divorce.
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I understand that pain.
after staying off the internet all morning doing work. Seeing everyone else either on facebook or watching videos

I feel like they want me to teach other people my job so they do not need me anymore

Time to put the job hunt into high gear.
Joe Wrote:

Someone needs to make some phone calls. It's against guy code, but there are exceptions.

Guy code doesn't mean anything when everyone hates you.
Brian Wrote:I reeeeeally hope Justin in Utah's wife listens to the show. He is married, right?

I just tell my wife I was just saying stuff to look cool, and it really actually didn't happen. She chooses to believe.

Unless she decides to get on here and read this.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Key word, divorced.

I thought the last time they were in Vegas he was celebrating his recent divorce.

She probably got sick of being married to a know it all one upper.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I understand that pain.
after staying off the internet all morning doing work. Seeing everyone else either on facebook or watching videos

I feel like they want me to teach other people my job so they do not need me anymore

Time to put the job hunt into high gear.
I thought you were already in high gear.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I get alot of free Ford stuff all the time. I always give it to my family as presents though. I should start selling it. Alot of it is stuff only the dealers can get.

I want a Mustang-shape mouse for my birthday.. :thanks:
I'll mail you one

Sent from my motorola atrix

:high5: [smiley]COOLNESS[/smiley]!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24