Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4th, 2011....Snow is Ghey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I don't believe this Jerry Jones story.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, will there be games like dive under the car?

No, but points will be given to guys who have girls hiding under cars, in showers or even even in closets and cabinets. I say you should get more points depending on how hard it is for the girl to fit in the hiding place.

A skinny girl under a car isn't all that difficult, but it is dirty so you do get points for that. A fat girl hiding in the dishwasher gets you crazy points.

All points are voided if you wind up dead in a ditch somewhere because the Russians got to you.

I love that game. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I don't believe this Jerry Jones story.

I'm sure the guys name was jerry jones.
Smells like Jerky.
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm sure the guys name was jerry jones.

I'm going to start telling people I'm Chip Hale, some crappy baseball player from the 90's.
Pete Nice Wrote:She probably got sick of being married to a know it all one upper.

:zipit:

I do. Celebrities want to have fun also and will hang out with regular people. From doing executive protection and bodygaurd work, I have hung out with a bunch of athletes and a few rock stars.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:She probably got sick of being married to a know it all one upper.

Pete Nice Wrote:

I do. Celebrities want to have fun also and will hang out with regular people. From doing executive protection and bodygaurd work, I have hung out with a bunch of athletes and a few rock stars.
:zipit: :zipit:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pete Nice Wrote:

:roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pete Nice Wrote:

I can't help it I have lived a more interesting and exciting life than you.....
I will NEVER claim to be a know it all though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pete Nice Wrote:

I can't help it I have lived a more interesting and exciting life than you.....

Oh snap.
Pete Nice: He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he drinks Dos Equis.
Pete Nice Wrote:I will NEVER claim to be a know it all though.

I personally introduced David Cone to shots of Sambvucu and he loved them, every time he was in town we would go for shots.

Stick that one in my one upper cap and suck on it!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24