Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
WyoIan Wrote:Why is there a big green dildo on the desk?

Why not?
Nussie_T Wrote:The shop foreman had a desk like that and then I became tower/leadhand and I went in and threw out everything that wasn't important... I bet if I were to go there it would be just as messy.

Your shop forman had a 10 inch black dildo on his desk too?
Holy shit $8325 for bartenders and alchohol!
Chip Wrote:[Image: 195224293.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6F...09TfWow%3D]

WOW, they have really cleaned that up since the last time I was in there.
michaelangelo Wrote:aren't they ripping rich off enough with the $75/hr per bartender? shouldn't the set up and clean up be included?

No way would I pay that.
Chip Wrote:[Image: 195224293.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6F...09TfWow%3D]

Is Spot's favorite Toy the big black dildo?
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The shop foreman had a desk like that and then I became tower/leadhand and I went in and threw out everything that wasn't important... I bet if I were to go there it would be just as messy.

Your shop forman had a 10 inch black dildo on his desk too?

You know what... I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce had one in there... he is kind of a kinky old man.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, they are ripping off the New York City Yankee. $1575 for 3 bartenders? You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!

$250 just to use their audio equipment?

COMMON!!!!!

Good thing Dickie is a high roller.....

Hell, I'll do it.
Who's with me?
A couple hundred and tips for the night?
Sign me up.

I bartended all through college and know some sweet ass drinks. I would do it for free, Dickie could just pick up my hotel for Friday and Saturday night.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Why is there a big green dildo on the desk?

Why not?
Why was that the first thing I read when I just logged on here? :roflmao:
I just set up a DVR and the date was 1-1-1960.
"Rich is wearing a happy medium T-shirt" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino is awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, they are ripping off the New York City Yankee. $1575 for 3 bartenders? You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!

$250 just to use their audio equipment?

COMMON!!!!!

Good thing Dickie is a high roller.....

Hell, I'll do it.
Who's with me?
A couple hundred and tips for the night?
Sign me up.

I bartended all through college and know some sweet ass drinks. I would do it for free, Dickie could just pick up my hotel for Friday and Saturday night.

I'd take that deal too.
Pete Nice Wrote:"Rich is wearing a happy medium T-shirt" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino is awesome.

Funny shit!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's FRIIIIIIDDDDAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:
Friday 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:"Rich is wearing a happy medium T-shirt" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino is awesome.
That's not the only reason he is awesome.
|
|
\ | /
\ | /
V
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17