Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Is this Patrick talking about Gay-Mon?
Yes

He is totally on point with that. If those guys are getting women it's because of either money or trickery. I still don't think they get women though.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Yes

He is totally on point with that. If those guys are getting women it's because of either money or trickery. I still don't think they get women though.

And they've got money because they're ripping guys off who take their "classes"
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Yes

http://www.theartofcharmscam.com/
This caller. "I'm not one of those guys"

Ok Buddy.... :crank:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Yes

Yeah. I really can't believe Sirius puts these guys on the radio.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And they've got money because they're ripping guys off who take their "classes"

Yeah. I really can't believe Sirius puts these guys on the radio.
They know someone or they have dirt on someone at sirius.
Alrighty... I am heading home Cya!!! Have a great weekend all! :cya:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Alrighty... I am heading home Cya!!! Have a great weekend all! :cya:
Have a great weekend Beckster!
Covino is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right. "some shows just don't belong on the radio, that doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about"

That fits gay-mon to a FUCKING TEE!!!

Covino is so smart....
CONGRATS to Melody!! Covino and Layla.... time to put up everything!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:CONGRATS to Melody!! Covino and Layla.... time to put up everything!!!

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:CONGRATS to Melody!! Covino and Layla.... time to put up everything!!!

:whomo:
:whomo: 2
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right. "some shows just don't belong on the radio, that doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about"

Covino is so smart....

I think they must do that show for free or they pay for radio time. After all they are trying to sell their product. The show is one big infomercial.
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right. "some shows just don't belong on the radio, that doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about"

Covino is so smart....

When you look like the fat kid from the movie Up you certainly can't do TV so radio is the only way to go.
Didn't Spot use those guys?
Or did he go to a different "dating coach"?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17