Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
If I had a brother, and only one brother, there is NO WAY I would EVER miss his bachelor party.

If I was in the Army and deployed overseas, I would find a way to get home.

If any nussie told me that there was other plans, I would make her cancel or reschedule them or she hits the curb.

Complete LEE inexcusable.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That caller just alluded that Spot used to get a lot of ass. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
He's obviously a new listener.
I heard that too. The guy has to be new. :roflmao:
But then again going back to a BBC loving exgf who lies to you and talks behind your back is Complete LEE inexcusable, so maybe Jimmy is more like Spot than the rest of us.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

I only wish my mom didn't show up. Instead the sour bitch gave me hundreds of pictures of this....
[Image: 5600_142095902039_665452039_3720582_3840504_n.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

I only wish my mom didn't show up. Instead the sour bitch gave me hundreds of pictures of this....
She looks angry
Nussie_T Wrote:

she doesn't have a friendly default face
Maybe Jimmy got tickets to the bird show this weekend. I know those are non-refundable
[Image: 1768929b.jpg]
But Jimmy should go, I know Rich took him to Wiggles strip club for his 18th birthday
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

She looks angry

She is a bittered old hag. Every picture that Jim, my dad or I are in she has a face like that. If she's with Mike, her family or my sister she's smiling.
Pete Nice Wrote:If I had a brother, and only one brother, there is NO WAY I would EVER miss his bachelor party.

If I was in the Army and deployed overseas, I would find a way to get home.

If any nussie told me that there was other plans, I would make her cancel or reschedule them or she hits the curb.

Complete LEE inexcusable.

I absolutely agree. I couldn't imagine missing my brother's wedding or party.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think Spot is COMPLETELY correct here. Jimmy's girl did this shit on purpose in some way.

What a pussy for allowing that.
my biological father wasn't part of my life, and i see him now more that he lives in the same place as i do. we got married in BC and didn't invite him or his family, so we avoided the pictures with him, but my sister in law had her boyfriend there and they broke up now and he's in the family pictures. I don't hate my dad, just indifferent.
Pete Nice Wrote:But then again going back to a BBC loving exgf who lies to you and talks behind your back is Complete LEE inexcusable, so maybe Jimmy is more like Spot than the rest of us.

You'd think Spot would defend him if that were the case.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

One word:: Photoshop
michaelangelo Wrote:my biological father wasn't part of my life, and i see him now more that he lives in the same place as i do. we got married in BC and didn't invite him or his family, so we avoided the pictures with him, but my sister in law had her boyfriend there and they broke up now and he's in the family pictures. I don't hate my dad, just indifferent.

My dad is gay and has a partner... Dan came... My mom was pissed off about that too. My sister told me.
[Image: 5600_142095912039_665452039_3720584_2404114_n.jpg]
I'm gonna say that Rich is probably quite hurt about this. I would be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17