Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I could have said something meaner but decided that I didn't want to make you cry... although that would have been hilarious!

Well, then, you suck for not being hilarious.

Well... you suck too :homo: :poke:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I would be utterly lost. This guy had to watch his mom struggle for weeks in the hospital. I felt so bad for him. I got one heck of a reality check regarding the people I work with over it... His fellow co-workers all had sincere sympathy for him, as did the owners, but many of our admin people didn't give a fuck, but sure as hell turned on the charm when they went to the funeral home yesterday. I hate fake people.
You can't expect everybody to feel sorry for everyone else every minute of everyday. It's called out of sight, out of mind. It's what prevents us from becoming depressed alcoholics who eventually end up committing suicide.
Chip Wrote:B - My friends got suckered into it, it was one of those stupid scavenger hunts.
I really tried to avoid it. But a girl in it, grew up down the street from me, she recognized me. I didn't know who she was until she told me. Her brother is psycho, I'm staying away from her.

You didn't kcuf her did you?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Usually they find the ugliest guy in the bar and ask him for it. That way they can laugh amongst themselves that they made an ugly guy give them his underwear and make him think he is going to get laid...

I was only kidding around when I wrote this...

No you weren't.
You're just a mean person. :poke:

I could have said something meaner but decided that I didn't want to make you cry... although that would have been hilarious!
You can say it, I'll laugh.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:B - My friends got suckered into it, it was one of those stupid scavenger hunts.
I really tried to avoid it. But a girl in it, grew up down the street from me, she recognized me. I didn't know who she was until she told me. Her brother is psycho, I'm staying away from her.

You didn't kcuf her did you?

Noooo. She only knows me because she's close to my brothers age. I'm close to her brother's age. He had a full ride scholarship to play football for Indiana he lost because he beat the shit out of a minor who was just talking to his girlfriend. He somehow managed to play a few preseason games for the Jets.
She was hinting that she thought it was hot to fool around with her brothers friends. I'm staying away from that situation.
Her friends on the other hand...
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I would be utterly lost. This guy had to watch his mom struggle for weeks in the hospital. I felt so bad for him. I got one heck of a reality check regarding the people I work with over it... His fellow co-workers all had sincere sympathy for him, as did the owners, but many of our admin people didn't give a fuck, but sure as hell turned on the charm when they went to the funeral home yesterday. I hate fake people.
You can't expect everybody to feel sorry for everyone else every minute of everyday. It's called out of sight, out of mind. It's what prevents us from becoming depressed alcoholics who eventually end up committing suicide.

It was moreso how they didn't want to do anything about it until the owners said something, then they wanted to be the guy's best buds.. Not that they don't care, just how quick they put up the fake front to impress the owners.

I bought the card (out of my pocket) and the receptionist told me they wanted to get it from me to deliver it. All for show.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I would be utterly lost. This guy had to watch his mom struggle for weeks in the hospital. I felt so bad for him. I got one heck of a reality check regarding the people I work with over it... His fellow co-workers all had sincere sympathy for him, as did the owners, but many of our admin people didn't give a fuck, but sure as hell turned on the charm when they went to the funeral home yesterday. I hate fake people.

It was moreso how they didn't want to do anything about it until the owners said something, then they wanted to be the guy's best buds.. Not that they don't care, just how quick they put up the fake front to impress the owners.

I bought the card (out of my pocket) and the receptionist told me they wanted to get it from me to deliver it. All for show.
Sounds like a wonderful place to work. Are they hiring? Confusedarcasm:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It was moreso how they didn't want to do anything about it until the owners said something, then they wanted to be the guy's best buds.. Not that they don't care, just how quick they put up the fake front to impress the owners.

My friends mom died when we were 15. I've been her friend since we were like 3 so I skipped classes and went to the funeral. Another girl who wasn't even friends with my friend showed up at the funeral just so she could cut class because the school was giving excused absences. I waited til we got back to school to kick the shit out of her.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It's busy as a bastard here today.....damn!!!

Does it have anything to do with the snow. We got 6 inches last night and it's still snowing. The wind has picked up too. Makes me cry... I dont like driving in snowy blowy conditions and I REALLY want to meet my friends for Harry Potter tonight.
No snow, just busy. That's a lot of snow
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It was moreso how they didn't want to do anything about it until the owners said something, then they wanted to be the guy's best buds.. Not that they don't care, just how quick they put up the fake front to impress the owners.

My friends mom died when we were 15. I've been her friend since we were like 3 so I skipped classes and went to the funeral. Another girl who wasn't even friends with my friend showed up at the funeral just so she could cut class because the school was giving excused absences. I waited til we got back to school to kick the shit out of her.

When my grandma passed last year, my bosses pretty much made me take the week off. I would have woked, but wasn't going to put up a fight.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It was moreso how they didn't want to do anything about it until the owners said something, then they wanted to be the guy's best buds.. Not that they don't care, just how quick they put up the fake front to impress the owners.

Sounds like a wonderful place to work. Are they hiring? Confusedarcasm:

Wanna trade??
Chip Wrote:When my grandma passed last year, my bosses pretty much made me take the week off. I would have woked, but wasn't going to put up a fight.

Last year was a shit year for me... My uncle Dave passed away from prostate cancer, the day of the funeral my Uncle Arnold passed away from old age and then the day of his funeral my grandpa went into the hospital because he couldn't breathe (he had lung cancer. we were waiting for that moment). Three weeks later he died...
Anyone think Rich or Colie Biggin's dude Matty Ryan fucked some strippers last night?
Who's ready for The Show?!?!?!?!?!?!
AirHej Wrote:Anyone think Rich or Colie Biggin's dude Matty Ryan fucked some strippers last night?
I don't care anymore. I want this wedding to be over so they can talk about something else on the show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17