Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Spot should text this to Jimmy

"Rich is really torn up that you are not going this weekend. Can you please find a way to make it at least one day."

And they should offer to put him up for free. Whatever it takes to get him there even if it's only for a few hours one night.
Top jimmy better get that Dildo off of spots desk, because his girlfriend has his cock and balls in her purse!
Brian in NY Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy doesn't show up at the wedding.
That would make some great radio tho
BigFan Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy doesn't show up at the wedding.
That would make some great radio tho

No way. That's sad. Top Jimmy should be ashamed of himself.
Here is my theory::

Top Jimmy's girl doesn't want him to participate in the typical bachelor party activities (i.e. strippers) and is threatening him to keep him from going. The "plans" they have are just a decoy to minimize her shitty attitude over the whole scenario. She's a control freak and he's allowing it. Spot and Covino and Rich's dad need to have words with him to straighten him out, because when he will always regret missing out on it.
Nussie_T Wrote:I just realized my family is fucked up...

Welcome to the club!
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot should text this to Jimmy

"Rich is really torn up that you are not going this weekend. Can you please find a way to make it at least one day."

And they should offer to put him up for free. Whatever it takes to get him there even if it's only for a few hours one night.

And slip his gf a mickey, so she's out cold through the whole weekend.
I remember this Philly story. That girl own Jimmy
Pete Nice Wrote:I remember this Philly story. That girl own Jimmy

Call the damn show, Peter!!
Sounds like an invite for @Pete :roflmao:
"Coon Dog in Alabama, your a man of reason"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino is on fire today!!!!
Maybe Covino and Spot are playing a joke on Rich and Jimmy will pop out of a cake there or something
god damn cable company fucked up the internet at work, so I came home for lunch. Weird that Rich's brother can't go. Really weird. I would kick my wife out if she told me I couldn't go to my brothers pafrty.
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like an invite for @Pete :roflmao:

My wife is off this weekend, we discussed going to AC. I don't want to miss the Steeler game on Sunday though. We also have a housewarming party on Saturday night and tonight is Light Up Night in Pittsburgh (google it) and we are going downtown tonight.

I could miss out on Light Up Night tonight, go get Jimmy, take him to AC and stay until Saturday afternoon. I would need to leave within an hour though.
The ONLY reason I didn't go to my brothers bach party................He didn't have one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17