Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
michaelangelo Wrote:my biological father wasn't part of my life, and i see him now more that he lives in the same place as i do. we got married in BC and didn't invite him or his family, so we avoided the pictures with him, but my sister in law had her boyfriend there and they broke up now and he's in the family pictures. I don't hate my dad, just indifferent.
This is why our family rule is married couple's only for professional pictures!
Olive garden is pretty good tho
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

I only wish my mom didn't show up. Instead the sour bitch gave me hundreds of pictures of this....
[Image: 5600_142095902039_665452039_3720582_3840504_n.jpg]

You have a scowl on your face also.

This may sound gay, but I like your dress.
If this was a FIN Rich would be telling the guy to tell his nussie he is going to the party, reschedule her plans.
Not that I agree w/Rich's brother not going...that is soooooo wrong....however they always preach....Ho's b4 Bro's..... Rich should call the girl and tell her WTF...
Nussie_T Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:my biological father wasn't part of my life, and i see him now more that he lives in the same place as i do. we got married in BC and didn't invite him or his family, so we avoided the pictures with him, but my sister in law had her boyfriend there and they broke up now and he's in the family pictures. I don't hate my dad, just indifferent.

My dad is gay and has a partner... Dan came... My mom was pissed off about that too. My sister told me.

WOW! Your mom turned your dad against women completely.
Nussie_T Wrote:

My dad is gay and has a partner... Dan came... My mom was pissed off about that too. My sister told me.
[Image: 5600_142095912039_665452039_3720584_2404114_n.jpg]

Everyone looks happy in that one.
NOTHING trumps it.....didn't he tell Rich what the so called plans were????
Pete Nice Wrote:You have a scowl on your face also.

Yeah but only in the picture with her mom. She is smiling in the picture with her dad!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How Lame! I would be pissed if my sister's bailed on my bachelorette party. I would disown them if they skipped my wedding.

I only wish my mom didn't show up. Instead the sour bitch gave me hundreds of pictures of this....
[Image: 5600_142095902039_665452039_3720582_3840504_n.jpg]

You have a scowl on your face also.

That's not a scowl. I am squinting because I can't see. The sun really hurts my eyes I wear sunglasses year around.
And, Thank you....
I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy doesn't show up at the wedding.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

That is exactly what Jim said. Jim also thinks it's a charade. My dad is gay so my mom will leave him alone.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

That is exactly what Jim said. Jim also thinks it's a charade. My dad is gay so my mom will leave him alone.
I'm pretty sure the picture of her is enough to turn a man gay.
I just realized my family is fucked up...
I feel really bad for Rich....He is a good guy and from what I heard over the years would do ANYTHING for his brother....this really sucks...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17