Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
AirHej Wrote:Anyone think Rich or Colie Biggin's dude Matty Ryan fucked some strippers last night?

Didn't put any thought into it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Anyone think Rich or Colie Biggin's dude Matty Ryan fucked some strippers last night?
I don't care anymore. I want this wedding to be over so they can talk about something else on the show.

Yeah, like the honeymoon! And when one wants to have a baby.......
Nussie_T Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Why is there a big green dildo on the desk?

I didn't even notice that... I am surprised that CHip didn't point it out...

I was looking at it full size, I hadn't scrolled over that far yet.
:poke:
Rich is right, they are ripping off the New York City Yankee. $1575 for 3 bartenders? You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!

$250 just to use their audio equipment?

COMMON!!!!!

Good thing Dickie is a high roller.....
WyoIan Wrote:Why is there a big green dildo on the desk?
Kristen isn't the only one into the BBC.
aren't they ripping rich off enough with the $75/hr per bartender? shouldn't the set up and clean up be included?
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, they are ripping off the New York City Yankee. $1575 for 3 bartenders? You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!

COMMON!!!!!

Hell, I'll do it.
Who's with me?
A couple hundred and tips for the night?
Sign me up.
AirHej Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Who's ready for The Show?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm looking forward to it. I wish they'd talk about what went down last night, but I understand they can't.

Why can't they? Guy code or some shit?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is right, they are ripping off the New York City Yankee. $1575 for 3 bartenders? You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!

COMMON!!!!!

Hell, I'll do it.
Who's with me?
Sign me up.
if l lived anywhere near there, i'd do it. the hotel probably wouldn't allow it but i'd do it.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I think Rich loves Sara more than anything to hurt her feelings if she found out he cheated on her by fucking a stripper.

I agree with this
$9 x 150 people x 5 hrs = 6750 for alchohol. = FUCK ME i would only invite 10 people!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

I'm looking forward to it. I wish they'd talk about what went down last night, but I understand they can't.

Why can't they? Guy code or some shit?
Because it would be entertaining :poke:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

COMMON!!!!!

Hell, I'll do it.
Who's with me?
Sign me up.
if l lived anywhere near there, i'd do it. the hotel probably wouldn't allow it but i'd do it.

I'd drive out there, and do it for tips, just to be negative to Covino every time he gets a drink.
AirHej Wrote:

What was last night? I thought the bachelor party was this weekend in AC?
WyoIan Wrote:$9 x 150 people x 5 hrs = 6750 for alchohol. = FUCK ME i would only invite 10 people!

I can drink $9 an hour.
Is there a bar I can go to, to get that deal?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17