Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife is off this weekend, we discussed going to AC. I don't want to miss the Steeler game on Sunday though. We also have a housewarming party on Saturday night and tonight is Light Up Night in Pittsburgh (google it) and we are going downtown tonight.

I could miss out on Light Up Night tonight, go get Jimmy, take him to AC and stay until Saturday afternoon. I would need to leave within an hour though.

Do it! I dare you!
KIDNAP JIMMY, KIDNAP JIMMY, KIDNAP JIMMY!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife is off this weekend, we discussed going to AC. I don't want to miss the Steeler game on Sunday though. We also have a housewarming party on Saturday night and tonight is Light Up Night in Pittsburgh (google it) and we are going downtown tonight.

I could miss out on Light Up Night tonight, go get Jimmy, take him to AC and stay until Saturday afternoon. I would need to leave within an hour though.

Do it! I dare you!

I text Covino, he never got back to me. I would need info from them to do it properly.
Wow.... Men's Warehouse! They should be sponsoring this show.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Do it! I dare you!

I text Covino, he never got back to me. I would need info from them to do it properly.

Sweeeeet! :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wow.... Men's Warehouse! They should be sponsoring this show.

I hate Men's Wearhouse. They f-ed me over this past spring. Screw them! :flame:
That was kind of cool.
I was only in a Men's Warehouse once and I couldn't even get to the clothes rack without the salesman getting in my way. All I wanted to do was buy some pants for work and the sales guy wouldn't let me do it myself. I got annoyed and walked out.
That's nuts that they were born on the same day.
I just looked in my closet, I only have 4 suits and I am pretty sure 3 of them don't fit correctly and need tailored. I need to get with it.
LeNeve Wrote:That was kind of cool.

It was cool because I leaned a little more about suits. I like when guests drop a little knowledge on things.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wow.... Men's Warehouse! They should be sponsoring this show.

I hate Men's Wearhouse. They f-ed me over this past spring. Screw them! :flame:

Hush! He just guaranteed The Show! Confusedlap:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:That was kind of cool.

It was cool because I leaned a little more about suits. I like when guests drop a little knowledge on things.
:high5:
back to work. Hopefully they have the pole fixed or whatever for the internet.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just looked in my closet, I only have 4 suits and I am pretty sure 3 of them don't fit correctly and need tailored. I need to get with it.

I have a half closet full of dress pants and shirts, but no suits. I got my fingers crossed that no one gets married or dies any time soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17