Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/14/2012 - Oh Happy Day!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck the Knicks. I hate the Knicks. And the Heat. And the NBA.

And every person that came from the NBA.
Brampton's hands must be too chaffed from Masturbating over that Blue Jays trade to type words on the forum today.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton's hands must be too chaffed from Masturbating over that Blue Jays trade to type words on the forum today.
they finally got a player to go to canada?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Surprisingly I am not missing hockey. You would think I would when my team is the favorite to win a cup and the stars all all loosing a year in their prime. But I am not.

And it seems that my stress level is way lower with no hockey.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:Surprisingly I am not missing hockey. You would think I would when my team is the favorite to win a cup and the stars all all loosing a year in their prime. But I am not.

what are you going to do with all of your spare time?
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton's hands must be too chaffed from Masturbating over that Blue Jays trade to type words on the forum today.

They traded a bunch of young guys and that guy that wrote fag on his eye black to the Marlins for Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, Johnson, Bonifacio and John Buck. Jays are stacking up well with the AL east now.

I'm trying to eat potato chips with chopsticks. its tough.
I can barely grip a wrench right now :roflmao:

so how have these "2 BIG baseball fans" hosting this show not talked about this yet?
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Surprisingly I am not missing hockey. You would think I would when my team is the favorite to win a cup and the stars all all loosing a year in their prime. But I am not.

Babies take up a little bit of my time.....

Derick Wrote:
Youre a Cubs fan right?

I knew this would happen to most people.

The NHL and the players didn't realize how little effect their league has on people, or on their priorities
Derick Wrote:

record mixed tapes for crosby
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Youre a Cubs fan right?
whats that supposed to mean? I can admit it, they suck, and will suck again next season.
Is this the restaurant they tried yesterday?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/dont-even-think-eating-guy-fieris-times-square-034744640.html">http://news.yahoo.com/dont-even-think-e ... 44640.html</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

They traded a bunch of young guys and that guy that wrote fag on his eye black to the Marlins for Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, Johnson, Bonifacio and John Buck. Jays are stacking up well with the AL east now.
2 of the players the Jays traded I would have liked to see them keep, but I cant complain about it......I don't see AA being done at this point either

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 11/30/2015 - Happy Cyber Monday Joe 18 356 11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
  Tuesday 11/03/15: Happy Anniversary Jesseie Chip 11 242 11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Monday 03/17/14 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Joe 45 621 03-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  Thursday 03/13 - Happy Anniversary DBN JDubb 53 604 03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday 10/31/2013 - Happy Halloween Joe 48 574 11-06-2013, 12:31 PM
  Friday - 8/09/2013 - Happy Friday! Joe 83 579 08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Chip