Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 8/09/2013 - Happy Friday!
It's Friday and that's all that matters.
I am about to head out to the funeral, then straight to a wedding. And I am STILL not sure if I want to drive 2 hours to go to the reception.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: August 9, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. NEW THREAT PUSHES DIPLOMATS OUT OF PAKISTAN
The State Department says terror groups posed a threat to all Americans in the country.

2. DRONE WAR ESCALATES IN YEMEN
Three U.S. drones kill 12 suspected al-Qaida militants, military officials in the Arab country say, bringing the total slain to 34 in less than two weeks.

3. US, RUSSIA LEADERS MEET AFTER OBAMA CANCELS SUMMIT
Kerry and Hagel are presiding over tense talks today in Washington with Russian officials over Syria, arms control and missile defense.

4. MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER CHILLING FACEBOOK POSTS
Florida police say Derek Medina confessed to killing his wife, then posted a picture of her dead body to his Facebook friends.

5. KIDNAP SUSPECT MAY HAVE EXPLOSIVES
Police say evidence in the rubble of a burned home indicates DiMaggio may have booby-trapped his car after killing a woman and kidnapping her teen daughter.

6. AIRLINES CREW KIDNAPPED IN LEBANON
Officials say the Turkish Airlines crew was seized while traveling from Beirut's airport to a hotel.

7. MARKING THE DEAD AT FORT HOOD RAMPAGE
A soldier testified at Hasan's trial she wrote a "D" on the foreheads of the people she couldn't save. Thirteen people were killed.

8. WIND FUELS ANOTHER WESTERN WILDFIRE
The blaze in a rugged Southern California mountain range has spread to 22 square miles, mostly uncontained, and threatens more than 500 homes.

9. LUCKY POWERBALL POOL IN NEW JERSEY
Sixteen garage workers hold one of the three winning tickets for the $448 million jackpot. A Minnesota dad has come forward, and New Jersey has another winner.

10. FOR THE TWELFTH TIME, BOY OR GIRL?
A Michigan family welcomed their 12th son. Mom Teri Schwandt says her husband would still love a girl and "we never close that door."
[Image: 1150950_617639418267059_2134403682_n.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Ohio sucks.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130808/SP...upt-tigers
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
while that may look like an average truck, carrying average cargo, in each of those cases exist a MotoGP bike, estimated value close to 3 million each
I think we should give Florida to Cuba. and give Ohio to whoever else wants it.
Nobody wants Ohio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Brian Wrote:Nobody wants Ohio.

this is true, maybe detroit will take it, they seem desperate
Derick Wrote:while that may look like an average truck, carrying average cargo, in each of those cases exist a MotoGP bike, estimated value close to 3 million each

I am gathering they're not yours either.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: August 9, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. NEW THREAT PUSHES DIPLOMATS OUT OF PAKISTAN
The State Department says terror groups posed a threat to all Americans in the country.
~~ Nothing new

2. DRONE WAR ESCALATES IN YEMEN
Three U.S. drones kill 12 suspected al-Qaida militants, military officials in the Arab country say, bringing the total slain to 34 in less than two weeks.
~~ I have yet to see any drones flying overhead.

3. US, RUSSIA LEADERS MEET AFTER OBAMA CANCELS SUMMIT
Kerry and Hagel are presiding over tense talks today in Washington with Russian officials over Syria, arms control and missile defense.
~~ Is the cold war coming back?

4. MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER CHILLING FACEBOOK POSTS
Florida police say Derek Medina confessed to killing his wife, then posted a picture of her dead body to his Facebook friends.
~~ I read about that. What a fucked up dude. Posted picts of his wife after he shot her face up. Something about how he was tired of the absue and apologized to his friends for what he did.

5. KIDNAP SUSPECT MAY HAVE EXPLOSIVES
Police say evidence in the rubble of a burned home indicates DiMaggio may have booby-trapped his car after killing a woman and kidnapping her teen daughter.
~~ Have they caught him yet?

6. AIRLINES CREW KIDNAPPED IN LEBANON
Officials say the Turkish Airlines crew was seized while traveling from Beirut's airport to a hotel.
~~ This is why I don't go vacationing to those areas.

7. MARKING THE DEAD AT FORT HOOD RAMPAGE
A soldier testified at Hasan's trial she wrote a "D" on the foreheads of the people she couldn't save. Thirteen people were killed.
~~ Weird

8. WIND FUELS ANOTHER WESTERN WILDFIRE
The blaze in a rugged Southern California mountain range has spread to 22 square miles, mostly uncontained, and threatens more than 500 homes.
~~ It's that time of year already

9. LUCKY POWERBALL POOL IN NEW JERSEY
Sixteen garage workers hold one of the three winning tickets for the $448 million jackpot. A Minnesota dad has come forward, and New Jersey has another winner.
~~ I just want to know when it's my damn turn to win.

10. FOR THE TWELFTH TIME, BOY OR GIRL?
A Michigan family welcomed their 12th son. Mom Teri Schwandt says her husband would still love a girl and "we never close that door."
~~ Fucking psychos.
I HATE PIE!!
The Taliban doesn't even want to blow up Ohio.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Nobody wants Ohio.

this is true, maybe detroit will take it, they seem desperate

We'll take Toledo.
But other then that, maybe we can turn the rest of it into a lake?
Vine is stupid.
But Vine compilations are pretty awesome.

[youtube]TJI8SE7mjUI[/youtube]
[Image: sharknado-final-kill-shark-gifs.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM