Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie
Is it just me, or does anyone else also enjoy Eddies goofy jokes every morning?

:high5:
Eddie should just stick to the jokes.
Eddie's jokes are funny but today he recycled one... he already used the foreign language CD joke before. I think he's run out of material.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Good morning everyone.....SUCK IT!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Good morning everyone.....SUCK IT!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Good morning Bro-mo's!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he said suck it. its funny, cause he's from Arkansas. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Arkansas
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I got to level 50 on forza 4 last night. around 11pm, after my kids had gone to bed, I had some peace and quite for the first time in 16 hours. I sat down on the couch, with a sandwich, chocolate milk, my phone, and a shitty laptop, thatd doesn't have anti virus shit.

an hour later my phone was rooted
eddieyourdj Wrote:Good morning everyone.....SUCK IT!!!
:roflmao:

well done :clap:
Then I tried that barnacle app for wireless tethering, and a voice that sounded like God said,

"Mr. LeNeve, this is verizon, we think it's neat that you are having fun with your phone, but if you want to continue, we are going to need 20 dollars extra per month from you. For now we will block network access, but if it happens again, you will be gettign a visit from us. Have a swell evening, good night."

I took the battery out of my phone and threw everything under the couch.
LeNeve Wrote:I got to level 50 on forza 4 last night. around 11pm, after my kids had gone to bed, I had some peace and quite for the first time in 16 hours. I sat down on the couch, with a sandwich, chocolate milk, my phone, and a shitty laptop, thatd doesn't have anti virus shit.

last night, I played COD for the first time in about a month.

And, I think I'm done with it. at the beginning of my 1st round, we are about 20 feet from the flag when the round started.......as soon as we got to the flag, an air strike!!!!! AN AIR STRIKE!!!!!!

what the hell is that crap. it was that for the whole 5 rounds I played, before quitting.
LeNeve Wrote:Then I tried that barnacle app for wireless tethering, and a voice that sounded like God said,

"Mr. LeNeve, this is verizon, we think it's neat that you are having fun with your phone, but if you want to continue, we are going to need 20 dollars extra per month from you. For now we will block network access, but if it happens again, you will be gettign a visit from us. Have a swell evening, good night."

Confusedhock:
so now what? I have a rooted phone that looks, and acts excatly the same as before. It's like someone knocked on my door, and said, "Congratulations, you are president of sesame street."

Oh, cool, what do I do now?

uh, well, nothing, you just sit back down on your couch, and pat yourself on the back I guess.

So I don't even get anything?

You can tell people you are president of sesame street if you want.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Then I tried that barnacle app for wireless tethering, and a voice that sounded like God said,

Confusedhock:

well, kind of like that. I could only go to verizons 3g hotspot information/subscription page when I tried to use the browser on the phone. Taking the battery out fixed that, but that barnacle wifi thing doesn't connect now.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got to level 50 on forza 4 last night. around 11pm, after my kids had gone to bed, I had some peace and quite for the first time in 16 hours. I sat down on the couch, with a sandwich, chocolate milk, my phone, and a shitty laptop, thatd doesn't have anti virus shit.

last night, I played COD for the first time in about a month.

And, I think I'm done with it. at the beginning of my 1st round, we are about 20 feet from the flag when the round started.......as soon as we got to the flag, an air strike!!!!! AN AIR STRIKE!!!!!!

what the hell is that crap. it was that for the whole 5 rounds I played, before quitting.
I wanted to get on last night, but we are having issues with the fucking psycho old bag that lives below us, spent the night talking to the landlord & his wife about everything. I saw you on domination, no one else seems to play domination, look for me next time, I am have been killing it on domination. Next time leave the room if the air strike happens that quick.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM
  Thursday, August 11, 2016 ~ Drama Beckster 42 3,758 08-11-2016, 04:08 PM