Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/14/2012 - Oh Happy Day!!!!!
Starting tomorrow I'll be one child less for 3 hours a day while my child goes to nursery school... Best news of the day!!!!
NussieT Wrote:Starting tomorrow I'll be one child less for 3 hours a day while my child goes to nursery school... Best news of the day!!!!
what are you going to do with those 3 hours? Why dont you give me a call
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Starting tomorrow I'll be one child less for 3 hours a day while my child goes to nursery school... Best news of the day!!!!
what are you going to do with those 3 hours? Why dont you give me a call

Tomorrow I'll be picking up the glass at the recycle sites. I was supposed to do it today but the kid needs new sneakers for school so I need to go into the city.
gotta gets new kicks
pumped up kicks
Derick Wrote:gotta gets new kicks

Yup... Velcro style.
probation lady yelled at me this morning for not going to AA, not paying my fines, and not going to the rehab deal she recomends, pretty sure she gets kickbacks from them.
LeNeve Wrote:probation lady yelled at me this morning for not going to AA, not paying my fines, and not going to the rehab deal she recomends, pretty sure she gets kickbacks from them.
maybe throw her one to look the other way
NussieT Wrote:

Yup... Velcro style.

get the kangaroos. it has a little pocket, he can keep snowballs in it or something.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Yup... Velcro style.

get the kangaroos. it has a little pocket, he can keep snowballs in it or something.

I let him pick them out... So usually it's Thomas The Tank Engine, Cars or Transformers.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:probation lady yelled at me this morning for not going to AA, not paying my fines, and not going to the rehab deal she recomends, pretty sure she gets kickbacks from them.

I don't think she's into white dudes. She likes them cholo wannabe gang banger weirdos. those little fuckers get all the slack. failing drug tests and shit, and nothing ever happens to them. It's bullshit. Treating me like shit because I'm a productive white member of society.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I don't think she's into white dudes. She likes them cholo wannabe gang banger weirdos. those little fuckers get all the slack. failing drug tests and shit, and nothing ever happens to them. It's bullshit. Treating me like shit because I'm a productive white member of society.

show her the animals you created at work.. and your dbn post count.. that should prove your productivity
just tell here you have a very large...............................................................................post count
leneves post count is so large its actually scaring people away now
i came back for a second look, still scared

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 11/30/2015 - Happy Cyber Monday Joe 18 356 11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
  Tuesday 11/03/15: Happy Anniversary Jesseie Chip 11 242 11-05-2015, 12:14 PM
  Friday, June 19, 2015 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!! Beckster 22 236 06-22-2015, 08:05 AM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Monday 03/17/14 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Joe 45 621 03-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  Thursday 03/13 - Happy Anniversary DBN JDubb 53 604 03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday 10/31/2013 - Happy Halloween Joe 48 574 11-06-2013, 12:31 PM
  Friday - 8/09/2013 - Happy Friday! Joe 83 579 08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Chip