Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/17/14 - Happy St. Patrick's Day
This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I have to admit that around dinner time Saturday I was wondering what was happening at Pete's.
Joe Wrote:This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I have to admit that around dinner time Saturday I was wondering what was happening at Pete's.
I didnt even know he was having a party this year.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I did the same thing.
Derick Wrote:

Yeah, it was discussed on Voxer, but didn't really hit mainstream media.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

what the hell is voxer
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

what the hell is voxer

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+voxer
I feel like crap. I finally caught the cold my spawn brought home. I am going to lay on my couch and watch Entourage all day

Me too. I wanted to go. I need to talk to my parents and try to plan a trip to PA. That way I can hit up Joe's 4th party or Pete's Patty's Day deal and then go visit all my cousins who live out that way. My mom was saying how she would like to go see them again before the older ones are gone.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Me too. I wanted to go. I need to talk to my parents and try to plan a trip to PA. That way I can hit up Joe's 4th party or Pete's Patty's Day deal and then go visit all my cousins who live out that way. My mom was saying how she would like to go see them again before the older ones are gone.

My party has been getting smaller each year. After last year's disaster I still refuse to talk to anyone that gave me shit so there's a good chunk of people that will not be returning. We are already planning this year's party, but I'm going to have to dig into a new crowd of people or start making friends because I can see if being a total snoozefest.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

My party has been getting smaller each year. After last year's disaster I still refuse to talk to anyone that gave me shit so there's a good chunk of people that will not be returning. We are already planning this year's party, but I'm going to have to dig into a new crowd of people or start making friends because I can see if being a total snoozefest.

I am not sure if I can go this year. I already put in for a week off mid-July to go up North.

Of course, if I remember to buy a ticket and then win the Lotto tomorrow, it's totally on.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I feel like crap. I finally caught the cold my spawn brought home. I am going to lay on my couch and watch Entourage all day

I have a throbbing headache and it's not going away. I want to go lie down.
I HATE PIE!!
LA had an earthquake this morning.
I HATE PIE!!
That little girl last night was totally loco.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:LA had an earthquake this morning.

I think a little part of everyone just wishes it would float away.

[youtube]E8vmaj75xzE[/youtube]

"The only way to fix it is to flush it all away."
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:LA had an earthquake this morning.

I think a little part of everyone just wishes it would float away.

[youtube]E8vmaj75xzE[/youtube]

"The only way to fix it is to flush it all away."

AGREED and :rock:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM