Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/17/14 - Happy St. Patrick's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I have to admit that around dinner time Saturday I was wondering what was happening at Pete's.
Joe Wrote:This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I have to admit that around dinner time Saturday I was wondering what was happening at Pete's.
I didnt even know he was having a party this year.
Joe Wrote:This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I did the same thing.
Derick Wrote:

Yeah, it was discussed on Voxer, but didn't really hit mainstream media.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

what the hell is voxer
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

what the hell is voxer

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+voxer
I feel like crap. I finally caught the cold my spawn brought home. I am going to lay on my couch and watch Entourage all day

Me too. I wanted to go. I need to talk to my parents and try to plan a trip to PA. That way I can hit up Joe's 4th party or Pete's Patty's Day deal and then go visit all my cousins who live out that way. My mom was saying how she would like to go see them again before the older ones are gone.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Me too. I wanted to go. I need to talk to my parents and try to plan a trip to PA. That way I can hit up Joe's 4th party or Pete's Patty's Day deal and then go visit all my cousins who live out that way. My mom was saying how she would like to go see them again before the older ones are gone.

My party has been getting smaller each year. After last year's disaster I still refuse to talk to anyone that gave me shit so there's a good chunk of people that will not be returning. We are already planning this year's party, but I'm going to have to dig into a new crowd of people or start making friends because I can see if being a total snoozefest.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

My party has been getting smaller each year. After last year's disaster I still refuse to talk to anyone that gave me shit so there's a good chunk of people that will not be returning. We are already planning this year's party, but I'm going to have to dig into a new crowd of people or start making friends because I can see if being a total snoozefest.

I am not sure if I can go this year. I already put in for a week off mid-July to go up North.

Of course, if I remember to buy a ticket and then win the Lotto tomorrow, it's totally on.
NussieT Wrote:I feel like crap. I finally caught the cold my spawn brought home. I am going to lay on my couch and watch Entourage all day

I have a throbbing headache and it's not going away. I want to go lie down.
LA had an earthquake this morning.
That little girl last night was totally loco.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:LA had an earthquake this morning.

I think a little part of everyone just wishes it would float away.

[youtube]E8vmaj75xzE[/youtube]

"The only way to fix it is to flush it all away."
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:LA had an earthquake this morning.

I think a little part of everyone just wishes it would float away.

[youtube]E8vmaj75xzE[/youtube]

"The only way to fix it is to flush it all away."

AGREED and :rock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4