Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/14/2012 - Oh Happy Day!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Starting tomorrow I'll be one child less for 3 hours a day while my child goes to nursery school... Best news of the day!!!!
NussieT Wrote:Starting tomorrow I'll be one child less for 3 hours a day while my child goes to nursery school... Best news of the day!!!!
what are you going to do with those 3 hours? Why dont you give me a call
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Starting tomorrow I'll be one child less for 3 hours a day while my child goes to nursery school... Best news of the day!!!!
what are you going to do with those 3 hours? Why dont you give me a call

Tomorrow I'll be picking up the glass at the recycle sites. I was supposed to do it today but the kid needs new sneakers for school so I need to go into the city.
gotta gets new kicks
pumped up kicks
Derick Wrote:gotta gets new kicks

Yup... Velcro style.
probation lady yelled at me this morning for not going to AA, not paying my fines, and not going to the rehab deal she recomends, pretty sure she gets kickbacks from them.
LeNeve Wrote:probation lady yelled at me this morning for not going to AA, not paying my fines, and not going to the rehab deal she recomends, pretty sure she gets kickbacks from them.
maybe throw her one to look the other way
NussieT Wrote:

Yup... Velcro style.

get the kangaroos. it has a little pocket, he can keep snowballs in it or something.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Yup... Velcro style.

get the kangaroos. it has a little pocket, he can keep snowballs in it or something.

I let him pick them out... So usually it's Thomas The Tank Engine, Cars or Transformers.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:probation lady yelled at me this morning for not going to AA, not paying my fines, and not going to the rehab deal she recomends, pretty sure she gets kickbacks from them.

I don't think she's into white dudes. She likes them cholo wannabe gang banger weirdos. those little fuckers get all the slack. failing drug tests and shit, and nothing ever happens to them. It's bullshit. Treating me like shit because I'm a productive white member of society.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I don't think she's into white dudes. She likes them cholo wannabe gang banger weirdos. those little fuckers get all the slack. failing drug tests and shit, and nothing ever happens to them. It's bullshit. Treating me like shit because I'm a productive white member of society.

show her the animals you created at work.. and your dbn post count.. that should prove your productivity
just tell here you have a very large...............................................................................post count
leneves post count is so large its actually scaring people away now
i came back for a second look, still scared
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8