Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
TODAY IS A DAY.

Anyone else toss and turn last night in anticipation?
Looking forward to the show......yes.

Lose sleep over it........no.
DONT FORGET TO RECORD THIS PEOPLE
:nothingtoadd:
July 22nd, 2010, a date which will live in infamy.
Pete Nice Wrote:TODAY IS A DAY.

Anyone else toss and turn last night in anticipation?

TODAY IS "THE" DAY.... Big Grin Good morning everyone!
Oh, it's Thursday, isn't it?
:happy: :happy: :happy: I can't wait! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Is that a shit storm I smell brewing in the NYC area?
anybody know what time this is happening. Will it be during spotcenter?
Today would have been a great day for a few of us to be in studio.

I wonder is STL, Doug from ILRH, Vinnie Bagels or any of those local regulars are gonna be there.

If I lived within 2 hour drive of NYC, I would have called off sick today to be there.
Watch fucking Jerkman be in studio. If he is, I will call the hotline to get through if I have to. I have never called the hotline, I just logged it away for emergencies.
Pete Nice Wrote:Watch fucking Jerkman be in studio. If he is, I will call the hotline to get through if I have to. I have never called the hotline, I just logged it away for emergencies.

The parts guy here where I work is named Jeff. I started calling him jeff the jerkman. He has no idea what I'm talking about. It's funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:Today would have been a great day for a few of us to be in studio.

I wonder is STL, Doug from ILRH, Vinnie Bagels or any of those local regulars are gonna be there.

If I lived within 2 hour drive of NYC, I would have called off sick today to be there.

So, why didn't you?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today would have been a great day for a few of us to be in studio.

So, why didn't you?

B/c I am NOT 2 hours from NYC. Did you read it?

I have to work, I am 6 hours from NYC and I need to pick up my car from the shop today.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

So, why didn't you?

B/c I am NOT 2 hours from NYC. Did you read it?

I have to work, I am 6 hours from NYC and I need to pick up my car from the shop today.

I think you could've tried harder to be there for a day that could possibly be so epic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34