Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:And what was that exactly? I missed it.

I missed it too.
What did Rich say?

He called out Kristen for lying and for her attitude.

And then he called Spot out for not giving her the attention that they were giving their women. I think it takes two and if they want to be together they are both going to have to work at it.
snfkazee375 Wrote:Ew.

can you be more specific please?
Pete Nice Wrote:

The whole situation, the final decision, everything.
Pokes28 Wrote:It does. I will say that I genuinely feel that this forum is closer knit and generally more open and friendly than TOMB.

Seriously? I like it here too, but when was anyone on the other forum unfriendly to you?
Ok, I'm done listening to Spot continue making the same mistakes over and over again.

I wish him well but I know it would last.
Iva13 Wrote:Me too...I have some hostility with them too...what do you mean "gets up down"???

Really? who? (besides JIW and/or Irish Ben)

was someone hostile to you from the other forum, Iva??
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

The whole situation, the final decision, everything.

:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:gets up down? whatdatmean?
I feel like this forum gets put down

You, sir, are correct!

When does anyone on the other forum ever put down this one?

I must have missed something
chelofellow Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:It does. I will say that I genuinely feel that this forum is closer knit and generally more open and friendly than TOMB.

Seriously? I like it here too, but when was anyone on the other forum unfriendly to you?

For me it was w/ Irish Ben and a few others...then I tried to just ignore him but that didn't work. I just found this forum so much more welcoming and people say what's up when you come on, etc. The other forum there is a few who only talk to each other....they make no comments to anyone else's posts....does that make sense??? :?
But I like you Chelo ;-)
chelofellow Wrote:

It obviously was not you or recently, but JIW shit all over everyone here and others have been shunned and mocked on a rather regular basis some time ago.

I don't think that is an issue any longer, now the issue is more about getting recognition for DBN.

I will agree that DBN is more closed knit. There are far fewer members, therefore it is easier to get to know everyone. Many members have gotten together on their own and have and use cell phone numbers and the such. I am not saying that there is not an element on TOMB that does the same, but I think the people that use both would find DBN more intimate.
Pete Nice Wrote:Until their forum goes away, we will always play second fiddle.

Perhaps, but you know, I know and most importantly THEY know we are Lou Gehrig to their Wally Pipp.
chelofellow Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Me too...I have some hostility with them too...what do you mean "gets up down"???

Really? who? (besides JIW and/or Irish Ben)

was someone hostile to you from the other forum, Iva??

I think you nailed the two. There might be others, but I don't know.

Chello, it's obvious you are proud of your accomplishments on TOMB, and that is great, you are a great forum member and a good guy, but realize that many people feel the same way here and feel their accomplishments are going unnoticed or are credited wrongly.
I like that DBN we are INTIMATE !!!!!!!XOXOXOX
Iva13 Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:

For me it was w/ Irish Ben and a few others...then I tried to just ignore him but that didn't work. I just found this forum so much more welcoming and people say what's up when you come on, etc. The other forum there is a few who only talk to each other....they make no comments to anyone else's posts....does that make sense??? :?

I gotcha, but Irish Ben is only one guy out of thousands of members and rarly even participates anymore. Plus that incident happened over a year ago and, if I'm not mistaken, he apologized and said he was just trying to be a dick. He is also your facebook friend, isn't he?

No question, this forum is very friendly, but I post on the other one every day and enjoy this one too.

However, I really think these points are unfounded. Not commenting on someone's post doesn't necesarily mean that person is a dick.....maybe they don't have anything to add to the point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34