Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:She sounds kind of cute. Yes a voice can sound cute. We all know what she looks like, so I just wanted to comment on her voice.
she sounds kinda attitudishy
And condescending...
What did Spot do to fuck it up? He wised up.
Iva13 Wrote:See there are 2 sides...

But we all knew these things she is saying were fuckups at the time.
Pokes28 Wrote:What did Spot do to fuck it up? He wised up.

Ding... Ding...
ok, I'm done recording. I really hope someone else has this. my shitty connection is driving me crazy
Spot has a good point here. Women pay attention. DO NOT VALIDATE THINGS if you really don't feel that way. Tell men how you feel b/c we won't guess correctly.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:See there are 2 sides...

But we all knew these things she is saying were fuckups at the time.

I forgot Spot not seeing her in the hosp and not calling her as often as he should have, I remember a lot of times they would tell him to pay more attention to her and he didn't listen.
She has to realize that Spot has a job to do, she can't always expect him to drop everything he is doing to come and see her. If she wanted to spend time with Spot why didn't she come to the city and see Spot at work.
She works as a nanny? No wonder why she doesn't understand Spot's job. It's because she doesn't have a real one.
Oh so she's upset at herself. Not for writing it but because she was dumb enough to leave it up.
Derick Wrote:ok, I'm done recording. I really hope someone else has this. my shitty connection is driving me crazy

I'm sure Mercer is getting it.
She lied to her exBF about Spot DING DING DING DING. RED FLAG RED FLAG!
Joe In PA Wrote:She works as a nanny? No wonder why she doesn't understand Spot's job. It's because she doesn't have a real one.
:roflmao: :high5:
what kind of guy ask is she emotionally cheated?
Pokes28 Wrote:Oh so she's upset at herself. Not for writing it but because she was dumb enough to leave it up.

Plus, she lied to her ex because she "didn't want to get into it"???? :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34