Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They never answered my fucking questions.

You rattled on so long my ADD forgot the question by time you stopped talking.

I was angry and actually had so much more to say, but I cut myself off. I had to get my point across, but I wanted a real answer.

I love him is a bullshit cop out.

It seems like she has no idea on how to fix things, she just is gonna shoot from the hip and hope the relationship repairs itself.

That never works.
Joe In PA Wrote:

You rattled on so long my ADD forgot the question by time you stopped talking.

Me too!

I'm not sure if i can get a call in right now... either.
ive been gone for a bit, and she sounds a bit more pissed off now
Ostrich on tequila Wtf

Sounds like somebody started drinking a little early.
Wtf an ostrich on a what? Hillbillies piss me off.
"Spot your head must be spinning like an Ostrich on Tequila"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't think either one of them have any fucking idea how to be in a relationship therefore they should just get back together and live in misery.
This guy called her a slut, I don't think that really applies.
Spot's her safety.
Joe In PA Wrote:I don't think either one of them have any fucking idea how to be in a relationship therefore they should just get back together and live in misery.
Yes.
Pete Nice Wrote:"Spot your head must be spinning like an Ostrich on Tequila"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Gotta love rednecks.
Joe In PA Wrote:I don't think either one of them have any fucking idea how to be in a relationship therefore they should just get back together and live in misery.

This is the best plan.

They are flipping around more than when Rich watches TV.
Time has to go by, to see if everything can work out for them...but I see her point..he should want to get out of his Mom's house.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34