Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Exactly...Pete she's 29 years old she wants to get her life started...if Spot isn't the one, she wants to find the one.

Iva, you must agree that people should marry each other because they want to spent their lives together, NOT just for the sake of getting married. Right?

Yes, of course....but B they seem to want to be together...she is saying if Spot isn't the one she has to go find the one...she wants to get married and start her life. She is looking for a husband... nothing wrong w/that...she doesn't want to date to F around she is looking for a husband. She's 29 She should be thinking about finding THE one.
I like having something to cheer for when I listen to the radio.
Pete Nice Wrote:I like having something to cheer for when I listen to the radio.
:high5:
Hi illini9!!! What's up!?
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi illini9!!! What's up!?

Who is that?

Yep....what's up....welcome!!!!
JDubb Wrote:

Who is that?

A newbie!!! I like when new people join us... wish they would say HI!
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Who is that?

Oh, I thought you knew who it was . illini9 say hello.
Are the guys off all next week?
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Who is that?

Oh, I thought you knew who it was . illini9 say hello.

Nah! I only have 1 friend that has a satellite radio and he listens to C&R but he's too busy to be on the forum.
Pete Nice Wrote:"I been working on some stuff...it's gonna be PIEtastic."

:happy:

Who said that??????????????????

;-) Big Grin
Rich sweats Josh in Winnepeg
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:"I been working on some stuff...it's gonna be PIEtastic."

:happy:

Who said that??????????????????

;-) Big Grin

My wife and I bought a flat of peaches over the weekend. We brought them home and she said, "what are we going to do with all these peaches? Make pie?"

My response... "Mmmmmmm pie." Love ya Beckster!
Iva13 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Exactly...Pete she's 29 years old she wants to get her life started...if Spot isn't the one, she wants to find the one.

Iva, you must agree that people should marry each other because they want to spent their lives together, NOT just for the sake of getting married. Right?

Yes, of course....but B they seem to want to be together...she is saying if Spot isn't the one she has to go find the one...she wants to get married and start her life. She is looking for a husband... nothing wrong w/that...she doesn't want to date to F around she is looking for a husband. She's 29 She should be thinking about finding THE one.

My experience has been that you can never force someone to want to be with you. The people that I know who got married because of an ultimatum are now divorced. I sensed no love for each other between them. Spot wants her, because she's his first love and he's scared to let go. She's willing to "settle" for him, because she can kick him around, treat him like shit and he'll still be there.

HARSH? Heck yes, but this is what I heard based on all that they said. She showed no signs of remorse for hurting him.... If you love someone, the last thing you want to do is hurt them. He's desperate for a companion whom he can be with and he isn't comfortable in the dating scene.. We all know this, and he's told me this.

At no point in time did either say that they truly care about each other and want to work together to make this relationship happen. AND.. So many of us have been in this situation our selves, we already know that it is doomed.... the situation never changes, once the trust is broken, it never can be fully reclaimed.
BigFan Wrote:Rich sweats Josh in Winnepeg

He is the only one.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34