Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
He referred to Spot as handsome!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

wait wait

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok, I'm out of here for today. I should have new related to my job search to share later today. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Your not going to listen to the Spot's relationship post game?

Sorry, I had to except a job offer!!! :high5: I start Aug 2nd.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok, I'm out of here for today. I should have new related to my job search to share later today. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

NIIIIIICE congrats :high5: :happy: :happy:

DBC 2011 here you come!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy: :high5:
JDubb that's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :high5: :happy: :happy: :happy: :boobs: :boobs:
Ok, what have i missed? I had to step away...
Patrick is COMPLETELY kissing Kristin's ass and making Spot look bad and her look good. Patrick wants to bone her.
B they really just started
Hondo Wrote:I think I dozed off. The ostrich WAS the highlight. Here's my thoughts distilled down to the bare essence:

1) That chick is worthless. I've seen more life in a dead fish

2) Spot is so whipped it's downright pathetic. I feel sorry for him...and will feel even MORE sorry for him when he pursues this crap to it's inevitable shitty end

It took me less than 10 minutes of listening to her to see through that bullshit facade. I'll say this...they sure put the fun is dysfunctional.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: BRAVO!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :boobs:
Pete Nice Wrote:Patrick is COMPLETELY kissing Kristin's ass and making Spot look bad and her look good. Patrick wants to bone her.

She probably wouldn't go on his show otherwise....
She is STILL not sorry for talking shit on Spot, only sorry that he found out.

:Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
Patrick said she sounded cool, calm and collected on C&R and she wasn't. She was cold, unrepentant and unapologetic.
Wow... wow... wow... wow...

She is looking much better here. :bullshit:
OK, she's blaming Spot for leaving her.... YEEEEETTTTT, the very reason that he walked out was because SHE FUCKED HIM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS NOT HIS FAULT... ANY ONE, PUT IN THE SAME POSITION WOULD DO THE SAME FUCKING THING!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34