Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Iva13 Wrote:No she's saying she's looking to the future and wants to get married and start an adult life.

Yeah, but is she willing to just settle with a guy that she's not truly happy with to get to that point??? That spells disaster and divorce.

Also, I finally got through.. only to be told they weren't taking anymore calls. Lame
Well, that was certainly an interesting couple hours of radio.

It appears to me that we have two people that are comfortable enough with each other and also lazy enough at the same time to tolerate each other to be in a relationship. She wants to get married; he wants to have a companion. I think they should just be together, appease each other, and if it turns them into miserable people, so be it. At least they have something.

Good luck to the both of you!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Well that was underwhelming.

Very much so. The drunk ostrich was the highlight for me.
Yep, same here.
Pete Nice Wrote:They ended t his too soon. They should have used the entire show on it. She still has not talked about her true feeling about the guys and the show and if she is willing to accept them. Will Spot be allowed to talk about the future on the radio? If not, she is hampering his career.

So many things unanswered. keep going.

I disagree... The whole conversation was going nowhere, they were talking in circles and it was getting stupid.
JDubb Wrote:I feel bad for Spot, he doesn't see what is so obvious to all of us.

It's not obvious to me....feel bad for me too???? ;-)
Covino, you need to get on the phone with the state department ASAP. There is something that can be done. Don't give up, hit the phones as soon as the show is over, it will work out.
OMG...poor Layla and Covino...what the heck can be done???? Can one of them quick fly to CA and be back b4 their plane leaves for vacation????
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They ended t his too soon. They should have used the entire show on it. She still has not talked about her true feeling about the guys and the show and if she is willing to accept them. Will Spot be allowed to talk about the future on the radio? If not, she is hampering his career.

I disagree... The whole conversation was going nowhere, they were talking in circles and it was getting stupid.

They never touched on the asnwers to the two points I just made, two points that are very relevant to us, the listeners.
Pete maybe you should call the "inside" number and give Covino some advice on what he should do....
Iva13 Wrote:OMG...poor Layla and Covino...what the heck can be done???? Can one of them quick fly to CA and be back b4 their plane leaves for vacation????

An option, but not a cheap one at all. If they have airline points, might be worth a shot. Better than losing the entire trip.

They also could hit the state dept and try and get an emergency passport, that might be the best option. I never leave the house without my passport, passport card and birth cert for this very reason, you never know where life will take you or what you will need along the way. THey are tucked away in my backpack that I carry with me everywhere.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

They never touched on the asnwers to the two points I just made, two points that are very relevant to us, the listeners.

You already know the answers... I don't think they need to be spelled out to you. Kristin doesn't like Covino & Rich already, what did they do or say that will change that opinion? and she said that if Spot isn't willing to marry her she'll find someone who does... so do you actually think their relationship will work... NO!
Iva13 Wrote:Pete maybe you should call the "inside" number and give Covino some advice on what he should do....

I would just call his cell phone. I am sure he has been told all this stuff already.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You already know the answers... I don't think they need to be spelled out to you. Kristin doesn't like Covino & Rich already, what did they do or say that will change that opinion? and she said that if Spot isn't willing to marry her she'll find someone who does... so do you actually think their relationship will work... NO!

Why would she continue to hate them after they told her how they encouraged Spot to do the right thing? Did she understand that, did that open her eyes to the guys?

I am not talking about Marriage, I am talking about their personal life, Covino and Rich talk about theirs all the time, will Spot be able to if they get back together?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete maybe you should call the "inside" number and give Covino some advice on what he should do....

I would just call his cell phone. I am sure he has been told all this stuff already.

Doesn't sound like he has.
Why not just fedex them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34