Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Good Monday Confusedad: to everyone, hope Eddie had a good B-day yesterday
Hope Pete enjoys the Furry convention later this month
:yawn:
Good morning everyone, but I'm with B .... :yawn: :yawn:
Brampton Wrote:Hope Pete enjoys the Furry convention later this month

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:yawn: My husband woke me up not that long ago playing twenty questions... So sleepy... And Mike will be getting up soon.
Is it Friday yet?
I had a swoot start to the week already. I was at a party last night and we decided to go up on the mountain. I locked my car later to find out that my keys were in the ignition. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: I spent the night there because we were too tuned up to go to town. I drove my buddy's SUV this morning to my house to get a spare key. And on top of that it was runnin on fumes. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: I called into work late over this. Now I'm off to work.
I posted something earlier but I guess something screwed up with my phone.

Anyway it said: Todays Monday and that means what did you buy this weekend??

I bought groceries... Lots of them... The only grocery store in town is having an awesome sale right now, its always best to stock up.
the keifer Wrote:I had a swoot start to the week already. I was at a party last night and we decided to go up on the mountain. I locked my car later to find out that my keys were in the ignition. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: I spent the night there because we were too tuned up to go to town. I drove my buddy's SUV this morning to my house to get a spare key. And on top of that it was runnin on fumes. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: I called into work late over this. Now I'm off to work.

Ever hear that song Mountain of Love by Johnny Rivers?
Call me lame, but I like Johnny Rivers.
Nussie_T Wrote:I posted something earlier but I guess something screwed up with my phone.

I bought groceries... Lots of them... The only grocery store in town is having an awesome sale right now, its always best to stock up.

I bought sunglasses. Fossile, polarized, marked down from $45 to $30 at Macy's.
There were a few pairs that I liked, they were all pretty similar, except the others were all at least $150.
Chip Wrote:Call me lame, but I like Johnny Rivers.
Ok....you are Lame
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Call me lame, but I like Johnny Rivers.
Ok....you are Lame
I second this motion :high5:
Oh yeah.......My phone wont come out of 3G, and I cant re-set it at work Lame
Nussie_T Wrote:I posted something earlier but I guess something screwed up with my phone.

I got 2 tickets to paradise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23