Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When my wife and I got married, we specifically asked for no gifts. We said though that if someone felt an overwhelming need to give one anyway, that they should get gifts cards to either Macy's, Best Buy or Home Depot.

We got cards, checks, a few gift cards and a small gift from the 3 couples that actually went to the wedding.

I noticed none of you fuckers sent us anything!!!! :atm:

Where was my fuckin invite????? Confusedlap:

Would you have gone to St. Lucia?
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait until Beckster and Jim's wedding. If I am not invited, I am crashing anyway.

Of course you're invited. Jimbo is going to need someone to hold the Tatertits sign and to yell out "Where is the pie!"
michaelangelo Wrote:so you know that wedding I got invited to but wasn't sure about dinner? I asked my friend about it, he said he couldn't invite everyone to dinner because they had invited so many people, so we're invited to the ceremony and dance after dinner. My wife and i decided to go to the ceremony but not the dance. We invited them to our wedding, but her sister got married the same day as our reception. They didn't get us a gift (which is fine) but now I'm not sure what to get them. I ususally either get them something equal to what they got us, or the equivalent to what dinner would cost. They did neither. I'll probably just give them some cash.

That's a toughy... a nice card and a little something, nothing overboard.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait until Beckster and Jim's wedding. If I am not invited, I am crashing anyway.

I already know what gift I am getting them.

Uh-oh Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:so you know that wedding I got invited to but wasn't sure about dinner? I asked my friend about it, he said he couldn't invite everyone to dinner because they had invited so many people, so we're invited to the ceremony and dance after dinner. My wife and i decided to go to the ceremony but not the dance. We invited them to our wedding, but her sister got married the same day as our reception. They didn't get us a gift (which is fine) but now I'm not sure what to get them. I ususally either get them something equal to what they got us, or the equivalent to what dinner would cost. They did neither. I'll probably just give them some cash.

I'm sorry, but if you didn't make the cut for dinner then I say get them a nice card congratulating them and nothing more. They just shouldn't have invited you to anything....they are RUDE. I would be pissed. Let the people they are feeding get them their gifts.

I'd like to see the Invite list for dinner... Did they pick the people who would put out the best gifts? lol
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Derick, what did you have for dinner Friday night?
it was a set menu. Some type of soup, not a big soup fan, wasnt bad thought. It was green with something floating in it. A salad that had some type of dressing I cant identify. the main course was fantastic, chicken, some potato square herb thing, and a steak. fantastic. then for desert they had carrot cake, chocolate cake, cheese cake, etc. also had a free full bar.

Yeah, that's right, where are all the details. You were given orders, you know.
Pete I'm still here.....and yes it was amazing...I can't wait to see it this week w/Lila coming back....the previews looked really good. That girl knocking on his door and Lila in his bed.... :clap: This show is soooo good.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yeah, that's right, where are all the details. You were given orders, you know.
what details, i told you i was going with a chic who has a bf and is about to get engaged. they already ordered the ring.
Oh no now Pete is gone.... Confusedad: he is my FNL buddy!!!!! :kissass:
OH, wait he's back!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Pete I'm still here.....and yes it was amazing...I can't wait to see it this week w/Lila coming back....the previews looked really good. That girl knocking on his door and Lila in his bed.... :clap: This show is soooo good.

Matt Sarasin is the best character on TV. Lila is hot, real hot, but not as hot as Tyra, I would like to see her ass, I mean her, back again. Why would that chick want Riggins anyway after he banged her mom?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Yeah, that's right, where are all the details. You were given orders, you know.
what details, i told you i was going with a chic who has a bf and is about to get engaged. they already ordered the ring.

So you just got a knobber?
Iva, who do you think will bang the black chick first? Landry or Vince?

Did you know next season is the last. They are doing like lost, but they are neding after 5 seasons.
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Stride really is the ridiculously long lasting gum. The flavour never quits.

I like Orbitz.

Orbitz Deez Nutz!!!!

Ohhhh Snap!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When my wife and I got married, we specifically asked for no gifts. We said though that if someone felt an overwhelming need to give one anyway, that they should get gifts cards to either Macy's, Best Buy or Home Depot.

We got cards, checks, a few gift cards and a small gift from the 3 couples that actually went to the wedding.

I noticed none of you fuckers sent us anything!!!! :atm:

Where was my fuckin invite????? Confusedlap:

Would you have gone to St. Lucia?

That all would've depend on when.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23