Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Iva13 Wrote:Does anyone have a LED TV???? the tv guy said they are new out...but I haven't heard much about them so we stuck w/ the LCD.

LED I think is just a new type of LCD. It's thinner and contrast ratio is better.
I really have no idea, but I think the big thing with them is that they're thinner.
Brampton Wrote:Oh yeah.......My phone wont come out of 3G, and I cant re-set it at work Lame
what????
Random thought.
I posted it in the car problem forum for some reason.
But I finally saw a Volt on the road.
How many years have they been talking about that thing coming out?
i have a 42" LCD
I have a 6" ham on Rye...........oh TV's my bad, my game TV is 48" LCD, The one in the living room is 55", but it is a projection TV that came out right before the LCD's so it is still only like 10" thick at the thickest part.
it's NOT ABOUT THE CATS!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Oh yeah.......My phone wont come out of 3G, and I cant re-set it at work Lame
what????
I deleted SBSettings and It went back to normal
HaHa.........Stinkpuss! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Random thought.

I though the plant they were going to use wasn't even converted yet?
I remember yelling to the radio about this... :duh:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Random thought.

I though the plant they were going to use wasn't even converted yet?

I don't think it is. And I'm almost positive that the plant to build the batteries isn't even built yet.
But in the GM Tech center they have places where they can build a bunch of test vehicles. I was just shocked that they're finally at the point where they can start road testing. And I was really shocked that it wasn't all camo'd up.
I just landed at JFK! If you want to follow my 1st trip to NYC via Twitter, it's eddieyourdj!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
what????
I deleted SBSettings and It went back to normal
i dont use sb settings. What were you trying to do that you got sb settings
it was never about the cats
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just landed at JFK! If you want to follow my 1st trip to NYC via Twitter, it's eddieyourdj!!!
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23