Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i bleed green Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:damn, my wife just stopped by to show me that she hit the garage door with the mirror of our Rav4, there goes a few hudred bucks
Did she hit the door frame? How does hit the door with the mirror?

yes the frame, not the actual door.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:nadine just gave me the winky eye, now I have a boner

as my niece would say ....."really"?????
if she wasnt married I would have been fired a long time ago

is this the chick i'm waiting for a pic of?
pretty sure I posted a pic of her
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where was my fuckin invite????? Confusedlap:

Would you have gone to St. Lucia?

That all would've depend on when.

June 2008

Yeah, I got a really nice bonus check that year and I still had my Monte Carlo (no car payments)... I could have gone.
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:damn, my wife just stopped by to show me that she hit the garage door with the mirror of our Rav4, there goes a few hudred bucks
if its just the glass that can be replaced

the housing for the mirror is also cracked
Derick Wrote:nadine just gave me the winky eye, now I have a boner

thonks
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete I'm still here.....and yes it was amazing...I can't wait to see it this week w/Lila coming back....the previews looked really good. That girl knocking on his door and Lila in his bed.... :clap: This show is soooo good.

Matt Sarasin is the best character on TV. Lila is hot, real hot, but not as hot as Tyra, I would like to see her ass, I mean her, back again. Why would that chick want Riggins anyway after he banged her mom?
Riggins didn't bang Tyra's mom.......
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete I'm still here.....and yes it was amazing...I can't wait to see it this week w/Lila coming back....the previews looked really good. That girl knocking on his door and Lila in his bed.... :clap: This show is soooo good.

Matt Sarasin is the best character on TV. Lila is hot, real hot, but not as hot as Tyra, I would like to see her ass, I mean her, back again. Why would that chick want Riggins anyway after he banged her mom?

He banged the high school girl's mom, but she has a crush on him....
I'm too lazy to quote...

1) At our wedding last summer, we asked people not to give us gifts or anything. My dumbass sister and best friend decided to throw us a surprise wedding shower... I was so pissed. There is a reason I invited people to my wedding not just to score free shit that I don't need.

2) If I am not mistaken Mr. & Mrs. Pete Nice were married June 19th, 2008 (the only reason I may have remembered the date is because it's also my birthday).

3) I want to be invited to the Beckster/Jimmy wedding... could make for an interesting evening.

4) Michaelangelo, it sucks that your wife hit the garage. I've never hit anything with any of our cars. I wouldn't have told my husband I hit the garage, I would have just had it fixed.
OMG - Why am I picturing my wedding turning into a slash DBN Convention? LOL Get C&R to come and host the show.. I mean ceremony, yo. :roflmao: :roflmao:

It would be cool though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OMG - Why am I picturing my wedding turning into a slash DBN Convention? LOL Get C&R to come and host the show.. I mean ceremony, yo. :roflmao: :roflmao:

It would be cool though.
Driving directions to Detroit, MI
1,176 mi – about 19 hours 29 mins
JDubb Wrote:I just finished transplanting some trees in my backyard. I almost cut the cable! F-ing Comcast buried the cable 3 inches below the grass, ass clowns!
I thought it had to be 2ft or atleast a foot under.
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

He banged the high school girl's mom, but she has a crush on him....
yes, but not lyla or tyras mom.........I'm not gonna say anything else about the rest of the season, unless you ask ;-)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OMG - Why am I picturing my wedding turning into a slash DBN Convention? LOL Get C&R to come and host the show.. I mean ceremony, yo. :roflmao: :roflmao:

It would be cool though.
So when is this gonna happen, cause you can put me down for 2 :high5:

You will just have to beat her extra hard when you get home tonight....
Pete Nice Wrote:

You will just have to beat her extra hard when you get home tonight....

Wtf Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
:j/k: That is what he needs to do. Not really though I'm kidding again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23