Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:ǝlıɥʍɐ ɹoɟ sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ƃuıdʎʇ ǝq ll,ı

Is that how the gay dudes type in code?
ou
what is that.......o.u........? :fag:
Brampton Wrote:Oh......YEAH........ :rock:
ʇɹɐdɐ ʇı ǝʞɐʇ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ ʞuıɥʇ ı
[youtube]k4v87aiMM4A[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:
ʇɹɐdɐ ʇı ǝʞɐʇ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ ʞuıɥʇ ı
??????????
Iva13 Wrote:IBG is a water pipe like a bong???? or something completly different???? :roflmao: I bought Alyssa a pair of cute shoes this weekend and of course I went food shopping..., but last weekend we bought a 46 in LCD TV...it's really nice and a stand to go w/it.
It's a smaller version of a hookah which does the same thing as a bong I believe. You put water in the bottom and draw the smoke through it. It's a little too small to be totally effective but it's still ok. I need to spring for a vaporizer.
Damn it everytime I switch from Cosmo to Stars 2, it knocks me out...now it won't let me back in.... Confusedwoot:
i bleed green Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:IBG is a water pipe like a bong???? or something completly different???? :roflmao: I bought Alyssa a pair of cute shoes this weekend and of course I went food shopping..., but last weekend we bought a 46 in LCD TV...it's really nice and a stand to go w/it.
It's a smaller version of a hookah which does the same thing as a bong I believe. You put water in the bottom and draw the smoke through it. It's a little too small to be totally effective but it's still ok. I need to spring for a vaporizer.

That seems to be the new thing out....some guy was sitting at a car show smoking pot out of a tiny little vaporizer...no smoke, no smell....!!!!
ǝɯosǝʍɐ ƃuıʞɐǝɹɟ sɹǝɯɯnɹp ʇɐɥʇ
noʎ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ʎq ʇı pǝuɹɐǝl ı
Derick Wrote:noʎ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ʎq ʇı pǝuɹɐǝl ı

Yes, you are right about that...
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just landed at JFK! If you want to follow my 1st trip to NYC via Twitter, it's eddieyourdj!!!

:happy: :happy: You need to put in a good word for me before Petey does!!
Derick Wrote:ǝlıɥʍɐ ɹoɟ sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ƃuıdʎʇ ǝq ll,ı

Why?
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

That seems to be the new thing out....some guy was sitting at a car show smoking pot out of a tiny little vaporizer...no smoke, no smell....!!!!
Yeah that's why I want it. More for the smoke on my lungs than the smell. My only problem is if I buy it I pretty much commit myself to keeping smoking.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't think it is. And I'm almost positive that the plant to build the batteries isn't even built yet.
But in the GM Tech center they have places where they can build a bunch of test vehicles. I was just shocked that they're finally at the point where they can start road testing. And I was really shocked that it wasn't all camo'd up.

Not to mention I haven't heard of any hiring being plugged. I forget where the battery plant is supposed to be going. Knightryda showed me what happened to the old Buick Plant. Funny how GM would make the effort to flatten a huge plant like that, yet there is a vacant GM plant less than a mile from me. I was told they did that to prove a point.

The battery plant is actually supposed to be somewhere by where I live.
I have no idea how they make those calls on plants.
A few years ago, we spent almost an entire year working on a Saturn plant down by Nashville, only to have it run for a year before they shut it down.
GM spent so much money on that plant, then, just let it go.

Verrrrrry Niiiice Indeed!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23