Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday June 7, 2010......On to the next one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Kate Plus 8 just started last night....that's probably why....I DVR'd it....

That evil wench is exploited her children. I hate her just for that...

Did you see it???
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm gonna go eat, maybe I'll be motivated after lunch
I hoped the same thing......it didn't work.

I want to sneak in a nap, maybe I'll be motivated then... Crap, I can't nap.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm a little behind but I'd be going to the DBC if I wasn't 36 weeks pregnant... Hopefully I'll catch the next one though!

I'll probably be preggars for the next one... :?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Kate Plus 8 just started last night....that's probably why....I DVR'd it....

:high5:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Did you see it???

They had a big b-day party for the kids, and the papparazzi was everywhere, she was being a bitch, and the chinese guy told her to shut the f up, and let the kids have fun. Then he left with a stripper. Then the kate lady chased them. IT was awesome.
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Did you see it???

No, but she's so caught up in the money and fame portion of it which is why she keeps doing it. Look at the house they were living in a few years ago where the triplet girls slept in one room, the triplet boys slept in one room and the twins slept in the attic to a house that each kid has it's own room and bathroom.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm a little behind but I'd be going to the DBC if I wasn't 36 weeks pregnant... Hopefully I'll catch the next one though!

I would go if I was between 6 - 25 weeks pregnant. I could technically still go but I would prefer to have my baby up in Canada where it can be a Canadian citizen and be free... You are already an American citizen, doctors say its ok to fly up until the 35th week and then you need a doctors note to get on board a plane.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm gonna go eat, maybe I'll be motivated after lunch
I hoped the same thing......it didn't work.
you right it didnt work
Nussie_T Wrote:

I would go if I was between 6 - 25 weeks pregnant. I could technically still go but I would prefer to have my baby up in Canada where it can be a Canadian citizen and be free... You are already an American citizen, doctors say its ok to fly up until the 35th week and then you need a doctors note to get on board a plane.

Your baby could be free if it was born in America...that's what we're all about!!!!
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Stay at that Hostel
I watched Hostel this weekend, not good

I couldn't have spare you that mistake.

Get Him to the Greek (or whatever it's called) was pretty funny, though.
the movie was fine, staying at a hostel is not
I forgot to mention I bought band of brothers on blu Ray for 18 British pounds this weekend.
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I would go if I was between 6 - 25 weeks pregnant. I could technically still go but I would prefer to have my baby up in Canada where it can be a Canadian citizen and be free... You are already an American citizen, doctors say its ok to fly up until the 35th week and then you need a doctors note to get on board a plane.

Your baby could be free if it was born in America...that's what we're all about!!!!
I think she was referring to the hospital bills.
18 british pounds. :fag:
is this the guy that you were looking for Mercer?

[Image: 111982307.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6F...g1Y8hOY%3D]
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I would go if I was between 6 - 25 weeks pregnant. I could technically still go but I would prefer to have my baby up in Canada where it can be a Canadian citizen and be free... You are already an American citizen, doctors say its ok to fly up until the 35th week and then you need a doctors note to get on board a plane.

I think she was referring to the hospital bills.

yeah hospitals around here don't fuck around when you owe them money. They would hold her for ransom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23