Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Waiting on a Sunday afternoon
for what I read between the lines,
your lies.
Feelin' like a hand in rusted shame
so do you laugh or does it cry?
reply?
:happy:
Brian in NY Wrote:Waiting on a Sunday afternoon
for what I read between the lines,
your lies.
Feelin' like a hand in rusted shame
so do you laugh or does it cry?
reply?
:happy:
Good morning STP fans, and to those who dont :crank:
Hey guys! Was just reading DBN and it's official! Covino and I always joke about how whatever we talk about, someone will love it and someone will hate it!
Proof...someone brought up "Step Brothers." Half of you HATE it and others said it's HILARIOUS!
It's just a funny truth. A bunch of relevant dudes will NEVER agree on everything but isnt that what makes it fun
Rich Davis Wrote:Hey guys! Was just reading DBN and it's official! Covino and I always joke about how whatever we talk about, someone will love it and someone will hate it!
Proof...someone brought up "Step Brothers." Half of you HATE it and others said it's HILARIOUS!
It's just a funny truth. A bunch of relevant dudes will NEVER agree on everything but isnt that what makes it fun
Where do you stand Dicky? Stepbrothers, good or bad?
Rich Davis Wrote:Hey guys! Was just reading DBN and it's official! Covino and I always joke about how whatever we talk about, someone will love it and someone will hate it!
That's what makes listening to the show fun. I doubt you guys would like it if all of us agreed with you all the time. All you would end up with are a bunch of people hanging from your nuts.
Brian in NY Wrote:
That's what makes listening to the show fun. I doubt you guys would like it if all of us agreed with you all the time. All you would end up with are a bunch of people hanging from your nuts.
I think Rich likes the fact i'm constantly busting balls on here. Makes him feel like he's doing a good job :high5:
I want to hear Banditos by The Refreshments...
Chip Wrote:I want to hear Banditos by The Refreshments...
How far down do you wanna go?
Customer hit a curb with his shitbox, I inspected it, now I'll probably wait 3 hours for a declined service Confusedwoot:
I thought Step Brothers was good...not great! HILARIOUS parts but also slow stupid parts. Def worth watching. What question was Derik asking me to answer...couldnt find it
I thought Step Brothers was good...not great! HILARIOUS parts but also slow stupid parts. Def worth watching. What question was Derik asking me to answer...couldnt find it
Brampton Wrote:
And we could talk it out over a cup of joe.
Rich Davis Wrote:I thought Step Brothers was good...not great! HILARIOUS parts but also slow stupid parts. Def worth watching. What question was Derik asking me to answer...couldnt find it
He wanted to know if it was ok with you if him and Sterger hooked up :missionary: :ontop:
Rich Davis Wrote:I thought Step Brothers was good...not great! HILARIOUS parts but also slow stupid parts. Def worth watching. What question was Derik asking me to answer...couldnt find it
It is the first post of wednesday's IST...........good luck with that

Oh, watch the double posting, it could get you killed round here :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
And we could talk it out over a cup of joe.
If I say the next 3 lines, I'm gonna sound real :fag:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31