Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve and Brian you are mean..... Confusedlap:
Bye Iva :kissass:
:cya:
We are reconstructing the sattelite setup here, so I have not been listening. strong signal now, just have to run sound down to my area.
Most Star Wars movies are dope (see previous comment)...

Most of the Star Trek movies are pretty good.. the best ones being 1,2,4 and the new one.. (some of the other ones are WEAK..especially 3 and 5..)...
Part 2 and the NEW one (prequel) are my favorites of Star Trek..
the original series is far better than most think... (probably due to lame nerdiness of super fans of the series...)..but bros trust me the original series was Awesome...Kirk always gets a new hot girl...there's always fighting...and cool comedic tension between some of the characters...Also Star Trek was one of the first shows ever to keep it real by keeping it diverse...trust me the original series is better than you think.. The nerdier versions as I see it were the Next Generation and all that.. but the original series was loaded with good stuff..

FLOW!

WORD!

ZeeDuchess Wrote:ive never seen any of the star wars movies. or star trek.
Strong signal and speakers hooked up, I'm listening again finally.
EJ in the Nati Wrote:Most Star Wars movies are dope (see previous comment)...

Most of the Star Trek movies are pretty good.. the best ones being 1,2,4 and the new one.. (some of the other ones are WEAK..especially 3 and 5..)...
the original series is far better than most think... (probably due to lame nerdiness of super fans of the series...)..but bros trust me the original series was Awesome...Kirk always gets a new hot girl...there's always fighting...and cool comedic tension between some of the characters...Also Star Trek was one of the first shows ever to keep it real by keeping it diverse...trust me the original series is better than you think.. The nerdier versions as I see it were the Next Generation and all that.. but the original series was loaded with good stuff..

FLOW!

WORD!

yeah, i dont care. not gonna watch.
I do not like the Star Trek at all, but I gave the new movie a chance and thought it was real good. I still don't like any of the other star trek stuff though.

FLOW!

WORD!

Pete Nice Wrote:I do not like the Star Trek at all, but I gave the new movie a chance and thought it was real good. I still don't like any of the other star trek stuff though.

FLOW!

WORD!

All of these top quotes are messing me up.
:high5:

Leprauchan BLOWS!!!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:Rich "Leprauchan, that's a good one"

Covino "No it's not Rich"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

spot's fat

FLOW!

WORD!

I have always been a fan of both franchise.
It's Roman Polanski Rich.
Spot smells like a mexican.
LeNeve Wrote:Spot smells like a mexican.

I bet Spot's feet smell like someone left Mexican food out in the Mexican sun for two weeks.
I think I might go see a movie tonight. Get some PF Changs or BW3
They really need to get P.F. Chang's as a sponsor they are giving away all kinds of freebees.
I totally understand what Rich is talking about.

I used to have half awake middle of the night sleep sex with my ex wife all the time. She loved it and it was some of the best sex we had.

My current wife does not do it b/c one she is asleep she gets grumpy if woken up for anything. I have tried and she just slaps at me to get away. That is OK though b/c the sex with my current wife is far superior to my ex wife.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31