Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 26, 2010 - 90's Rock Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:What is really expected on a first date????? from me a kiss....maybe...and it's going to take longer than 3 dates to get me in bed.

my husband had to wait 3 months.
you want us to tell you what he was doing for 3 month while waiting for you to give it up?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:What is really expected on a first date????? from me a kiss....maybe...and it's going to take longer than 3 dates to get me in bed.

OMG mine too!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick Wrote:
unless your me

Of course...everyone excect you...you would get it ALL!
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

you want us to tell you what he was doing for 3 month while waiting for you to give it up?
:crank:
Derick Wrote:here's some simple first date advice. If it sounds like an interview, its not going well

Ding.. ding...

I would have concerns about a woman who did not make you wait at least 3 dates for sex. Although knobbers can come after the second date.

I think the first date should end with just a simple kiss. That way you both know you are into each other and second date it's cock in mouth time.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:if she used to be a whore, isnt she still a whore? i hate whores. fucking stupid whores.
Yep, once a whore always a whore.

Yea, I had a friend that was going out with a "born again" whore. She used to be a whore but than got all religious and prudish.

Jesus may not think she's a whore anymore, but i do! WHORE!!!! WHORE!!!!!
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

They were wooing us..... ;-)
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

We need a blue balls smiley.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

i'm sure there was some of that going on in between the random girls he was banging
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would have concerns about a woman who did not make you wait at least 3 dates for sex. Although knobbers can come after the second date.

I think the first date should end with just a simple kiss. That way you both know you are into each other and second date it's cock in mouth time.
Pete dropping some knowledge :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:and second date it's cock in mouth time.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

OMG mine too!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah we really need a blue balls smiley
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

yeah probly.
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah we really need a blue balls smiley
:roflmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31